On 8/02/2017, Delhi Development Authority (DDA) announced recruitment notification to recruit Inquiry Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Delhi Development Authority (DDA) plans to recruit Graduate candidates for the post of Inquiry Officer. Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Inquiry Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 5/4/2017.
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Delhi Development Authority (DDA) before 5/4/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Delhi Development Authority (DDA)|
|Vacancy Name||Inquiry Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||5/4/2017|
|Address For The Job||Delhi Development Authority,New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Inquiry Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Inquiry Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Inquiry Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:1. The retired officers, not below the rank of Dy. Secretary in GoI or its equivalent officer in PSUs and Delhi Development Authority, willing to serve as the Inquiry Officer should not be more than 65 years of age as on the 1st April of the year of his/her empanelment;
2. He/she should be in sound health – both physically and mentally; and
3. He/she should not be an accused officer in any pending inquiry and should be of impeccable integrity
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit:Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:The willing and eligible retired officers may submit the application on the prescribed form alongwith attested copies of relevant documents/testimonials to the Commissioner (Personnel), DDA, Vikas Sadan, INA, New Delhi-110023 by 05.04.2017. The incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.|
|Last Date: 5/4/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 5/4/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Inquiry Officer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 5/4/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 5/4/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|