Company Name: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Position:Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow
Education: PhD, Master’s Degree, B Tech
Details of Post :
Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), is engaged in research and developmental work in radiation sciences, Neuro-Computing and Medical Image Processing. INMAS is looking for meritorious young researchers for pursuing research in the frontier areas at INMAS. The Institute invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals who are creative, have passion and desire to pursue R&D in frontier areas. INMAS possesses ambience of a research cum academic institute coupled with an advanced R&D infrastructure in a mission mode. It provides the best infrastructure, motivation and personality development prospects for talented students, dreaming of unparalleled success in their professional endeavors. INMAS provides state of the art research facilities for undertaking pioneering research with defence applications.
Walk-In Interview on 11 March 2014 for the Posts of DRDO RA & JRF
Name of the Post : Research Associate (RA) (Maximum Tenure‐Two Years)
- No of Post : 05
- Qualification : PhD in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Pharmacology/ Toxicology/ Biophysics/ Life Sciences/ Biomedical Sciences. (Only in the above listed subjects) Those who have submitted their thesis can also apply#
- Age : 35
- Remuneration : Rs 24,000/‐Plus 30% HRA (as per rules)
Name of the Post : JRF (Maximum Tenure‐ Five Years: 2 years as JRF and 3 years as SRF)
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : First class Master’s Degree in Clinical Research (only in the Clinical Research Subject)
- Age : 28
- Remuneration : Rs 16,000/‐Plus 30% HRA (as per rules)
Walk-In Interview on 12 March 2014 for the Posts of JRF for Fellowship Awardees from CSIR, UGC, DST, etc
- Name of the Post : JRF (Maximum Tenure‐ Five Years: 2yrs as JRF and 3yrs as SRF)
- No of Post : 15
- Qualification : 3a. A first class B Tech/Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics ONLY. 3b. A first class Master’s Degree in Toxicology 3c. A first class Master’s Degree in Cytogenetics / Life Sciences/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry 3d. A first class Master’s Degree in Physical Chemistry All Candidate must have a valid junior research fellowship from CSIR/UGC/DST, etc. (candidates with their own fellowship can only apply)
- Age : 28
- Remuneration : Around Rs 16,000/Plus 30% HRA (as per rules of funding agency)
Applications are invited from candidates possessing the above qualifications. The upper age limit is as on the last date for receipt of application. (5 years relaxation to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates, and other entitled categories as per Govt rules). Actual No. of vacancies may vary.
- Application form can be download from the website www.drdo.gov.in and E Mailed to email@example.com. Last date to apply by email is 1700 hrs on 7 March 2014
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Confirmation will be sent to short-listed candidates through email only
- Antecedents of selected candidates will be verified.
- Written Test will be conducted from 0930-1030 hrs. Latecomers will not be considered.
- Candidates with experience will be given extra weight age at time of Interview
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview.
- It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
- Candidates should carry photocopy of Application form sent by email with them.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview & on joining.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11-12, March 2014
How to Apply: