Company Name: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Position:Senior Research Fellow
Details of Post :
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), is engaged in research and developmental work. Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), is engaged in research and developmental work in radiation sciences. INMAS is looking for meritorious young researchers for pursuing research in the frontier areas at INMAS. The Institute invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals who are creative, have passion and desire to pursue R&D in frontier areas. INMAS possesses ambience of a research cum academic institute coupled with an advanced R&D infrastructure in a mission mode. It provides the best infrastructure, motivation and personality development prospects for talented students, dreaming of unparalleled success in their professional endeavors. INMAS provides state of the art research facilities for undertaking pioneering research with defence applications
- Name of the Post :Senior Research Fellow
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :A first class in Bachelor of Dental Sciences (BDS)
- Age : 32
- Remuneration : Rs 18,000/‐ Plus 30% HRA (as per rules)
- Application form can be download from the website www.drdo.gov.in and E Mailed to [email protected] on or before 26 March 2014.
- Applications are invited from candidates possessing the above qualifications. The upper age limit is as on the last date for receipt of application. (5 years relaxation to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates, and other entitled categories as per Govt rules). Actual No. of vacancies may vary.
- Number of posts may vary/increase/decrease
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Confirmation will be sent to short-listed candidates through email only
- Antecedents of selected candidates will be verified.
- Written Test will be conducted from 0930-1030 hrs. Latecomers will not be considered. Only top ten candidates will be interviewed
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview.
- It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview & on joining.
- For details visit kindly DRDO Website.
Last date to apply : 26 March 2014.
How to Apply: