Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 03/07/2015 at 09.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :CHANDIGARH
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 03/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : TBRL, SECTOR-30, CHANDIGARH-160030
Detail Of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- NAME OF POST: JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP (JRF)
- DISCIPLINE : ELECTRONICS ENGG.
- QUALIFICATION: Graduate degree in Professional Course (B.E.lB..Tech in Electronics Engg.) in I” Division with NET/GATE or Post Graduate degree in Professional Course (M.E./M..Tech in Electronics Engg.) in IS! Division both at Graduate and Post graduate level
- AGE: Maximum of 28 years at time of interview relaxable by 5 years for SCIST and 03 years for OBC Candidates)
- MONTHLY STIPEND Rs.25,000/- plus HRA admissible as per rules,
- DATE & TIME OF INTERVIEW: 3rd JULY 2015 (FRIDAY) at 0900 hrs.
- PLACE OF INTERVIEW: TBRL, SECTOR-30, CHANDIGARH-160030
- PLACE OF WORK – TBRL Range, Ramgarh, Distt. Panchkula (Haryana)
Selection Procedure For Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 03/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO):
- Type written application with complete biodata and attested copies of Mark sheets/Certificates (lOtltstandard onwards), Caste Certificate and Experience certificate, addressed to Director, Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory (TBRL), • Sector-3Q Chandigarh (JJT) should be brought at the time of Walk-in interview along with a recent passport-size photograph, duly affixed on the right top cornerof the first page of application and a crossed Indian Postal Order amounting to Rs. 101- drawn in favour of the Director TBRL! Sector-30, Chandigarh (candidates belonging to SCIST and OBC are exempted from this payment). Candidates.working in Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel. ‘ • Candidates are requested to bring one ‘Photo Identity Card in original like Aadhar card,’·Driving. license, Passport, Voter ID etc. at time of interview.
- Desirous candidates appearing for a walk-in interview are required to report at TBRL, Chandigarh as per following schedule:- . (i) applications would be accepted up to 1000 hrs.on 03.07.2015 , (ii) initial screening and verification of testimonials would bedone between 10:00-:1100 hrs. on the interview Date(iii) Interview of the screened/shortlisted candidates would take place from 1100 hrs. onward.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 03/07/2015
VENUE : TBRL, SECTOR-30, CHANDIGARH-160030
How To Apply :-