Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellowship through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the newrecruitment notification from Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for theJunior Research Fellowship Job on or before 18.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Defense Research and Development Organization, Aeronautical Establishment Development, New Thippasandra Post, Bangalore – 560075|
DETAIL OF DEFENCE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION (DRDO) JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP RECRUITMENT:
Defence Bio Engineering & Electro medical Laboratory (DEBEL), Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Bangalore has published a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry, Bio medical) vacancies.
- Total No. of Posts: 02
- Name of the Post: 1. Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry): 01 Post 2. Junior Research Fellow (Bio medical): 01 Post
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 28 years. Age is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess First class Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Environmental Science/ Bio-Technology with NET or B.Tech in Biotechnology & valid GATE score from a recognized University/ Institute for S.No- 1 and First class Bachelor’s Degree/ B.Tech in Bio medical Engineering/ Electronics & communication with valid GATE from a recognized University.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR DEFENCE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION (DRDO)- JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitmentnotification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP VACANCY IN DEFENCE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION (DRDO):
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format in an envelope should be suprescribed as the “Application for the Post of JRF” (in bold letter) to The Director, DEBEL, PB No-9326, CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore-560093 within 21 days from the date of advertisement.
Important Dates: Date of Advertisement: 28-03-2015 to 03-04-2015. Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Within 21 days from the date of Advertisement
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18.04.2015