Company Name: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
Position:Junior Research Fellow
Education:M.Sc. in Biotechnology
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow
DEFENCE RESEARCHLABORATORY, TEZPU
Applications from interested candidate are invited by the Director, Defence Research
Laboratory, Post Bag No. 2, Tezpur 784 001 for the post of Junior Research Fellow in the disciplines/specialization as indicated below.
- 1st Class M.Sc. in Biotechnology 01
- 1st Class M.Sc. in Zoology & specialized in Entomology 01
- Age: Maximum of 28 years as on 01st March 2014 (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
- Tenure: Till 31‐12‐2015 (under a ongoing project)
- Stipend: Rs.16,000/‐ (HRA and Medical facilities are admissible as per rules).
- Candidates are required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview. Those having qualified in UGC/CSIR/NET/GATE examination shall be preferred.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in. Duly Filledin application form supported by self attested copies of relevant documents should reach theDirector, Defence Research Laboratory, Post Bag No. 2, Tezpur (Assam)784 001 within 21days from the date publication of this advertisement. Affi a recent passport size photograph on the right top corner of the first page. Send a crossed India Postal Order for Rs.100/ (Rupees ten only) drawn in favour of Director, Defence Research Laboratory, Tezpur along with the application (candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC are exempted). Candidatesworking in Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Selection Procedure: Written Test & Interview.
- Offer of Fellowship does not confer any right for absorption in DRDO. However, Research Fellow will be encouraged to register for Ph.D
Defence Research Laboratory
Post Bag No.2
Tezpur (Assam) ‐784 001
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :22 April 2014
How to Apply: