Company Name: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO ISSA)
Position:Junior Research Fellows
Education:B.E/B.Tech M.Sc /MS
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellows
Requirement of Junior Research Fellows (JRF) at Institute for Systems Studies and Analyses (ISSA). Seven (07) positions of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) are to be filled up at ISSA. Applications are invited from eligible candidates possessing the following qualifications.
Essential Qualifications : B.E/B.Tech with first division or equivalent GPA in Computer Science M.Sc /MS with first division or equivalent GPA in OR/ Maths/ Applied Maths/Statistics
No. of Posts : 01
Desirable: Preference will be given to those candidates who have qualified CSIR/NET/UGC/GATE.
- JRFs are offered a monthly stipend of Rs. 16000/ pm for the 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 18000 pm for 3rd year onwards (If retained as JRF) during entire tenure. HRA at the rate of 30 % and Medical facilities are admissible as per rules.
- The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years as on the 31 Jan 2014.
- Last date of receiving application at ISSA is 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for interview. The list of shortlisted candidates with date and time of interview will be available on www.drdo.org after 15th April 2014.
- Application form can downloaded from www.drdo.org under ‘What’s New’: For ISSA : “ JRF Required for ISSA”
- Application completed in all respect should reach
Defence R& D Organization
Ministry of Defence
Metcalfe House Complex
- Only candidates who have completed the course and awarded degree/provisional certificate are eligible to apply for JRF position. However, the candidates appearing for final year BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/MS are also eligible to apply although the JRF position shall be awarded only after the candidate has received the provisional degree.
- The candidates selected for JRF may be allowed to register for PhD with any University/Institution during the tenure of fellowship.
- Eligible candidates may register by forwarding the application form duly completed within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper as per Annexure-lI to the address mentioned above.
- The candidates should send attested copies of all the mark sheets and certificates along with the application form failing which they will not be considered for the position.
- Candidates will be required to produce all certificates/testimonials, community certificate, if applicable, in original during interview. They must also bring two recent colour passport size photographs (other than the one pasted on the application form) during interview.
- The tenure of the JRF will be initially for a period of 2 years and will be extendable for3rd, 4th and 5th year based on the performance and shall not exceed 5 years.
- The offer of fellowship does not confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO under any circumstances.
- The following should be written in bold on the top of envelope used for sending application form. “Application for JRF at ISSA, Subject: ________________”
- Application should be sent to the ISSA director by Speed Post/Registered post only. Applications sent by courier will not be accepted.
- Candidates working in Govt/Public sector undertaking / Autonomous bodies should produce no objection certificate to attend the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining, if selected.
- Candidates can use Delhi Metro Yellow line and get down at civil lines station to reach ISSA, Metcalfe House.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10/03/2014
How to Apply: