Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has issued a recruitment notification for therecruitment of Junior Research Fellow throughrecruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BE/ BTECH can apply for the new recruitmentnotification from Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 06/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 – 18,000/-|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Director, PXE, Chandipur, Balasore – 756025|
Detail of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Following fellowships are available initially for a period of two years (extendable as per rules) at Proof & Experimental Establishment, Chandipur, Balasore 756025, Odisha.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)02 Posts
- Educational Qualification : BE/ BTech in Mechanical Engineering (one post) in first division where division or equivalent grading is awarded. & BE/ BTech in Computer ScienceInformation Technology (one post) in first division where division or equivalent grading is awarded.
- Age Limit : Maximum age is 28 years as on last date of receipt of application. Relaxation upto 5 years for SCST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Stipend : a) Rs. 16,000.00 per month for first and 2 year of fellowship. (b) Rs. 18,000.00 per month for 3 year (if retained as JRF)
Selection Procedure for Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitmentnotification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO):
The typewritten application superscribed on the envelope as well as on the application form as Application for the post of JRF with complete Bio-data should reach along with the copy of all relevant certificate, The Director, PXE, Chandipur, Balasore – 756025 Odisha within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Affix a recent pass port size photograph on the top right corner of the first page of the application. Send a crossed Indian Postal Order of Rs. 10.00 (Rupees Ten only) drawn in favour, of Director, PXE, Chandipur, Balasore along with the application. (candidates belonging to SC/ ST and OBC are exempted from this payment. Candidates working in Govt Public Sector Undertaking Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel. Candidates will be required to produce certificates testimonials in original at the time of interview. Those having qualified in UGC/ CSIR/ NET/ GATE Examination shall be preferred. It may be noted that offer of fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right for absorption in DRDO. Director, PXE, Chandipur
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/01/2015