Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech,M.Sc holders
|Company name||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|Posts||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech,M.Sc|
|Salary||Rs. 16000/- p.m.|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||03.11.2014|
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow
CEPTAM, under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is engaged inthe recruitment, assessment and training of Defence Research Technical Cadre and recruitment, and training of Admin & Allied cadre of DRDO. CEPTAM invites applications from Indian Nationals for following fellowships (JRF):
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Junior Research Fellow||i) B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering from recognized university with 60% of marks or equivalent.
or M.Sc. in Statistics with minimum of 60% marks. Desirable: Knowledge of SPSS/ Similar Statistical Software Package
- Candidates working in Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies should bring ‘NOC’ at the time of interview if called for the same.
- Candidates need to produce their original documents for proof of caste, age, educational qualification and no objection certificate (where applicable), alongwith passport size photographs, before the interview board. Without producing above documents the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Candidates may bring Project Report / Technical work demo in support of their candidature.
- Short-listed candidates shall be called for interview. TA/DA shall be given for attending the interview as per Govt. rules.
- Antecedents of selected candidates will be verified.
- It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right of absorption in DRDO.
- Candidates who have applied earlier need not apply again.
How to apply:
Application form can be downloaded from the “What’s New” section of www.drdo.gov.in. Duly filled-in application form must be sent to “Director, Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM), Metcalfe House, Delhi-110054” through speed post only. Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.10/- Indian Postal Order (IPO) in the name of “Director, CEPTAM”. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories and women candidates are exempted from the payment.
The application should reach the CEPTAM, Metcalfe House, Delhi on or before 21 days of its publication in Employment News/National Newspapers. Applications received after due date for whatsoever reasons, shall not be entertained. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. Selected candidates may be allowed to register for Ph.D. programme.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 03.11.2014