Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Accounts Officer through recruitment notification – Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Recruitment 2015 – NO. F.7 (69)2012/PB-1/. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Accounts Officer on or before 15/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Accounts Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 9,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi.
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Delhi Development Authority (DDA), New Delhi.
Detail Of Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Assistant Accounts Officer Recruitment:
Sub:- Filling up vacant posts of Asstt. Accounts Officer in DDA on deputation basis.
- It is proposed to fill up vacant posts of Asstt. Accounts Officer in Group ‘B’ in the Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- in DDA on deputation basis.
- Assistant Accounts Officer/Assistant Audit Officer, belonging to organized Accounts Department i.e. C&AG of India, CGA, Railways, P & T Department, CGDA (Defense Audit), GNCTD, NDMC, MCD and other organized Accounts Services of Govt. of India are eligible to be considered for appointment as Asstt. Accounts Officer on deputation basis.
- The pay & allowance of the officers selected on deputation will be regularized in accordance with the department of Personnel & Trainings OM No. 6.08.2009/ Establishment (Pay)-II dated 17 th June 2010 as amended from time to time.
Selection Procedure For Delhi Development Authority (DDA) – Assistant Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Accounts Officer Vacancy in Delhi Development Authority (DDA):
The selection of intending officer shall be made after making available the following documents by the lending employer(s). (a) Copy of APARs for the last 5 years duly attested by a group ‘A’ officer. (b) Vigilance clearance report by the cadre controlling authority. The intending candidate may apply through proper channel and application may be sent to Commissioner (Personnel) on or before 15-July-2015. However, advance copy of application can be sent by the intending officers directly. The terms and conditions of deputation shall be settled on selection of the intending officers. Selection of Central Govt. Officers is subject to exemption from the rule of immediate absorption in respect of the above post in pursuance of the OM dated 31.10.2007 of Department of Pensions and Pensioner’s Welfare.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
Reference: Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Recruitment 2015 – NO. F.7 (69)2012/PB-1/