Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) invites online application for the recruitment of Personal Assistant & More Vacancies for Graduate/ LLB/ Diploma holders
|Company name||Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC)|
|Posts||Personal Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Qualification||Graduate/ LLB/ Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Application Last date||27.12.2014|
Details of Post :
Personal Assistant & More Vacancies:
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission invites applications from eligible candidates to consider filling up following existing /anticipated vacancies. The vacancies shall be filled up either on Deputation or on Contract basis in accordance with the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (Management & Development of Human Resources) Regulations 2001 (as amended from time to time). However, the preferred mode of recruitment is Deputation. The Regulations can be accessed / downloaded from DERC’s Website: www.derc.gov.in
|Name of Post||Qualification||# ofVacancy||Pay scale|
|Executive Director (Law||
||1||Rs. 37400-67000 Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/-|
||1||Rs.15600-39100 with Grade PayRs.6600/-|
||1||Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay – Rs.4200|
- The preferred mode of appointment for the above posts are Deputation from Central /State /UT Government Departments, Statutory/Autonomous/ Constitutional / Cooperative /Local Govt. Bodies and Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations etc. under administrative control of Central /State /UT DELHI ELECTRICITY REGULATORY COMMISSION VINIYAMAK BHAWAN, C-BLOCK, SHIVALIK, MALVIYA NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110017 Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission invites applications from eligible candidates to consider filling up following existing /anticipated vacancies. The vacancies shall be filled up either on Deputation or on Contract basis in accordance with the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (Management & Development of Human Resources) Regulations 2001 (as amended from time to time). However, the preferred mode of recruitment is Deputation. The Regulations can be accessed / downloaded from DERC’s Website: www.derc.gov.in. Secretary, DERC:
- Governments. In the event of non availability of suitable candidate for appointment on deputation, the post can be filled up on contract recruitment basis. The Commission shall have full discretion to fill up the post through any of the two modes viz. Deputation/Contract recruitment as per the specific requirement. The Commission’s decision in this regard shall be final.
- The number of vacancies against a post may vary and also Commission reserves the right not to fill the above mentioned anticipated vacancies. The Commission may consider and extend the Deputation / Contract of the present incumbents in the post against which the anticipated vacancy mentioned above is advertised. In case of any such eventuality, no action on the applications received against this anticipated vacancy shall be taken by the Commission and the advertisement of such vacancy shall be treated as withdrawn.
- The Pay & Allowances and other terms and conditions of appointments on deputation basis will be regulated in accordance with the instructions contained in the Department of Personnel & Training OM. No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time. The pay package of the appointee on Deputation / Contract, shall be in accordance with the DERC (Management & Development of Human Resources) Regulations 2001, as amended from time to time, which includes Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Transport Allowance, Children Education Assistance, reimbursement of residential newspaper / magazines / telephone / internet etc to eligible categories. All DERC employees shall be covered under DERC (Medical Attendance) Regulations, 2003, which provides flexible medical reimbursement scheme. The Management & Development of Human Resources Regulations and the Medical Attendance Regulations can be seen at the Commission’s Website. The employee appointed on deputation and on contract basis is also eligible for the leased accommodation / self lease within the ceiling prescribed by the Commission.
- The age limit is subject to general guidelines issued by Central Govt. / Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The crucial date for determining eligibility criteria / age limit in respect of anticipated vacancy would be the last day of the month in which the anticipated vacancy is likely to arise. The maximum age limit for deputation shall be 56 years.
How to Apply:
- ONLINE APPLICATION: The candidates must submit application ONLINE for which a provision has been made in DERC website. The candidates should click “APPLY ONLINE” link provided in the notice for vacancies to open ONLINE Application Form . Please follow the instructions and proceed to fill the form. Please note that all fields to be filled and no column should be left blank. You are also requested to upload relevant documents at appropriate column to substantiate essential qualifications possessed by you. The candidates after successfully submitting application ONLINE, should take a Print out of the application form, paste his/her recent photograph, put his/her signature in the appropriate column / space in the application, and must enclose a self attested copy(s) of the certificates to substantiate the educational / other essential qualifications mentioned in the application form) and send it to the Secretary, DERC at the address given above. The envelope containing the application must mention the name of the post applied for.
- Last date of application: The last date for submission of ON-LINE application is 27th Decemer, 2014. The last date for receipt of hard copy of ON-LINE application is 2nd January, 2015 .
- APPLICANTS IN CENTRAL/STATE/UT GOVERNMENT SERVICE OR IN THE SERVICE OF AUTONOMOUS / STATUTORY BODY / PSU / CORPORATIONS ETC. SHOULD APPLY THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL ONLY. THE APPLICATIONS OF SUCH APPLICANTS SHOULD BE FORWARDED WITH ATTESTED COPIES OF ANNUAL CONFIDENTIAL REPORTS OF LAST FIVE YEARS AND VIGILANCE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.
- Incomplete application or application submitted in a different format is liable to be summarily rejected
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 27.12.2014