Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Engineer/ Assistant Engineer through recruitment notification – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2014 (63) Dated: 10/12/2014 . Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC).
Eligible candidates can apply online / offline for the Executive Engineer/ Assistant Engineer job on or before 15/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Engineer/ Assistant Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||24 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||General Manager (HR) 3 rd Floor, Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane Barakhamba Road New Delhi-110001|
Detail of DMRC Executive Engineer/ Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The DelhiMetro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 7800 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi etc. carry more than 2.5 million passengers every day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India like Lucknow, Ahmadabad and abroad too like Jakarta, Dhaka etc.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for DMRC and its allied projects, applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality who have retired from Indian Railways (IR) and Central Public Works Department (CPWD) for post of Assistant Manager/Executive Engineer in DMRC on Re-employment basis initially for a period of one year extendable upto three years: –
|Post||No. of Vacancy||Consolidated fee/Pay scale||Eligibility Criterion||Mode of Induction||Maximum Age Limit on 01/01/15|
|Executive Engineer (XEN/Civil)/ Assistant Engineer (AEN/Civil)||24||Rs.52790/- at EN level and Rs.41060/- at AEN level – for officers selected for DMRC Delhi/NCR Office. At the minimum of the pay scale of Rs.20600-46500 (Asst. Engr) or Rs.24900- 50500(Exe.Engr), as the case may be, for officers opted/ selected for consultancy works outside Delhi/NCR||Executive Engineers/ Assistant Engineers who have retired/ are going to retire in the next two years (i.e upto 31/12/16) or have retired from/ working with Indian Railways/CPWD 2. Should be in grade Rs.15600- 39100 (GP- 6600)/(GP-5400) in CDA, for XEN/AEN, and have retired from the same grade.||Re-employment||62 Years|
- Important Candidates selected on re-employment basis for DMRC Delhi Office will be eligible for consolidated fee only. Candidates who have opted for and are selected for DMRC Consultancy office outside Delhi/NCR will be eligible for IDA pay scale and pay fixed at the minimum of the pay scale with DA (prevalent) +45% Perks + 30% /20% HRA/Company lease +other allowances applicable to re-employed in DMRC.
- Selection process : The selection methodology will comprise two stage processes –Personal Interview followed by Medical examination for candidates selected for Consultancy Office outside Delhi/NCR. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility, experience in the relevant field, in the ratio of 1:5.
- Medical Examination: The selected candidate will have to undergo medical fitness examination in DMRC prior to joining. No reimbursement on account of travel shall be made to the candidates appearing for the INTERVIEW.
Selection Procedure for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation – Executive Engineer/ Assistant Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/01/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Executive Engineer/ Assistant Engineer vacancy in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC):
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. All relevant documents can be attached with the application regarding. Schedule of Selection Process:
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 15/01/15.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will be put up on our website on 30/01/2015. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents /testimonials and experience certificates.
- The interview will tentatively start in first/second week of February 2015, at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The candidates should be in constant touch with DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com for updated information.
- The names of the candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be uploaded in our website tentatively one week after holding of interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent for medical examination.
- The detailed form to be filled up is enclosed. The candidates shall submit the filled in format and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC is not responsible for Loss/delay in post.
- DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in. The candidate who are presently working and will be retiring by 2016 will have to submit an undertaking at the time of interview that they will resign/take Voluntary Retirement from the existing post to take up re-employment with DMRC
- The eligible and willing candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply alongwith their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 15/01/15, positively by speed post to: The envelope should be properly sealed and super scribed with the name of the post applied for.
General Manager (HR)
3 rd Floor, Metro Bhawan
Fire Brigade Lane
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job15/01/2015