Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Legal Officers through recruitment notification – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2014 (66) DATED: 05/03/2015. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Legal Officers on or before 01/04/2015.Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Legal Officers|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||General Manager (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi.|
DETAIL OF DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION (DMRC) LEGAL OFFICERS RECRUITMENT:
Requirement of Legal Officers in DMRC at General Manager/Addl.General Manager/Jt.General Manager level. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 8000 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi etc. carry more than 2.5 million passengers every day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India like Lucknow, Ahmadabad and abroad too like Jakarta, Dhaka etc. To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Legal Department of DMRC and its allied projects, applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality, having relevant experience and working, in Legal Department on Direct Recruitment basis. There is an urgent need to fill up one post to head the Legal Department of DMRC at General Manager Level. However, in case of unavailability of suitable candidates at GM level, DMRC can also operate the post at Addl.General Manager /Jt. General Manager level as per the following:-
- No of post : 01
- Post (Post Code) : General Manager (Legal) / Addl.General Manager (Legal)/ Jt.General Manager (Legal)
- Payscale (IDA) : Rs. 51300-73000 for GM, Rs. 43200-66000 for AGM & Rs.36600-62000 for JGM
- Required Qualification: The candidate should be Bachelor of Law or LLB with minimum 55% marks/equivalent CGPA from a Govt recognised University/Institute. A Masters Degree in Law will be desirable
- Experience Criteria:- For employees serving in Government organisation
- For General Manager (Legal)- Executive of Government Organisation/PSUs in CDA pay Scale of Rs. 37400-67000 (Gr.PayRs.10000)/ IDA pay scale of Rs. 513000-73000 (IDA) with minimum of 23 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU. orExecutive of Government Organisation/PSU in CDA pay scale of Rs.37400-67000 (Grade pay Rs.8700) with minimum of 23 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU of which 8 years should be in CDA pay scale of Rs.37400-67000(Grade pay of Rs.8700) – SG level. or Executive of Government Organisation/PSU in IDA pay scale of Rs. 43200-66000 with minimum of 23 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU of which 5 years should be in IDA – E-7 level (Rs.43200-66000).
- For Addl. General Manager (Legal)- Executive of Government Organisation/PSUs in IDA pay scale of Rs. 43200-66000 with a total of 18 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU. Or Executive of Government Organisation/PSUs in CDA pay Scale of Rs. 37400-67000 (Gr.PayRs.8700) /IDA pay scale of Rs. Rs.36600-62000/- with minimum 3 years service in the same grade with a total of 18 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU.
- For Joint. General Manager (Legal)- Executive of Government Organisation/PSUs in CDA pay scale of Rs.37400-67000 (Grade pay Rs.8700)/ IDA pay scale of Rs. 36600-62000 with a total of 15 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU. Or Executive of Government Organisation/PSUs in IDA pay scale of Rs.32900-58000/- with minimum 3 years service in the same grade with a total 15 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU.
- JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent of the post shall be responsible for overseeing all the legal matters of the Corporation will also look after the arbitration matters and other matters of conciliation, adjudication etc before different authorities.
- PROBATION: The selected candidates on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training)
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION (DMRC) – LEGAL OFFICERS POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/04/2015
- The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – (i) Interview (ii) Group Discussion (iii) Medical Examination. The Medical Examination will be in Executive/Non-Technical category. Candidates shall be called for GD/Interview in the ratio of 1:5. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through the Screening Process and Medical examination, before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation is final on this issue. All related information shall be available only on Web site: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
HOW TO APPLY FOR LEGAL OFFICERS VACANCY IN DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION (DMRC):
Last date of receipt of filled in application through Speed post is 01/04/2015. Names of pre qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:5 will be displayed on our website tentatively on 15/04/15 by 6 pm along with other details like venue, time etc. The interview will be held on 22nd and 23rd April ‘2015 (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on our website). The selection process will consist of Interview and Group Discussions. No separate communications by post will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The final results will be declared by 30th April’2015 (tentatively). Eligible and interested candidates for the aforesaid posts may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant proof /documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scale/gross salary. The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public sector undertaking (PSUs) should forward their application through proper channel along with the APARs for the last five years, so as to reach the under mentioned address by the stipulated date. The candidates shortlisted for Screening Process will be advised though our website only and will be eligible for re-imbursement of train fare by ACIII tier. Application Format : Please see Annexure (I). The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently – Name of Post latest by 01/04/2015, by speed post at the following address. General Manager (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/04/2015
Reference: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2014 (66) DATED: 05/03/2015