Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager through recruitment notification – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (73) DATED: 10/07/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job General Manager on or before 31/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRL)
Vacancy Name :General Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.51,300-73,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : General Manager (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi.
Detail Of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRL) General Manager Recruitment:
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 8000 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi etc. carry more than 2.6 million passengers every day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India like Lucknow, Ahmadabad and abroad too like Jakarta, Dhaka etc. To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Electrical Department of DMRC and its allied projects, applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated Electrical Engineers of Indian nationality, having relevant experience of Metro related working, on Direct Recruitment basis. There is an urgent need to fill up one post at General Manager (Electrical) on direct recruitment basis at DMRC as per the eligibility criteria shown below:
- No of Post : 01
- Payscale (IDA): Rs.51300-73000
- Maximum Age Limit on 01/07/15 : 50
- Required Qualification: The candidate should be BE/B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) with minimum 60% marks/equivalent CGPA from a Govt recognised University/Institute..
- Experience Criteria:- (as on the last date of receipt of application)
- For employees serving in Government organisation/PSU in CDA pay scales. Executive of Government Organisation/PSUs in CDA pay scale of Rs.37400-67000 (Grade pay Rs.10000) with a total of 23 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU including services put in on deputation in the above pay scale. Or Executive of Government Organisation/PSUs in CDA pay scale of Rs. 37400-67000 (Grade pay Rs.8700) with a total of 23 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU and 8 years service at Selection Grade ( Rs.15600-39100 (Grade pay Rs.8700) including services put in on deputation in the above pay scale. For employees serving in Government organisation/PSU in IDA pay scales. Executive of Government Organisation/PSUs in IDA pay scale of Rs.51300-73000 with a total of 23 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU including services put in on deputation in the above pay scale. Or Executive of Government Organisation/PSUs in IDA pay scale of Rs.43200-66000 with a total of
23 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU and 5 years relevant service in pay scale of Rs. 43200-66000, including services put in on deputation in the above pay scale.
- Work Experience The candidate should have a proven multi disciplinary experience profile including: Essential : i. Experience of traction work for underground Metro. Experience in Metro related work in rigid overhead catenary system which is being used in underground tunnel Desirable: Should have experience of at least 2 years in designing or/and execution of 25kV ROCS traction works in underground corridors.
- JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent of the post shall be responsible for managing all Electrical works related to Metro Project and its operations
- PROBATION: The selected candidates on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training).
- PAY AND EMOLUMENTS: The pay & emoluments for shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, Lease/HRA, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation.
Selection Procedure For Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRL) – General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – (i) Interview (ii) Group Discussion (iii) Medical Examination.
(The Medical Examination will be in “Executive /Technical category”.) Candidates shall be called for GD/Interview in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of suitable candidates. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through the Selection Process and Medical examination, before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation is final on this issue. All related information shall be available only on Web site:http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
How To Apply For General Manager Vacancy in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRL):
Last date of receipt of filled in application through Speed post is 31/07/2015. Names of pre qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:5 will be displayed on our website tentatively on 10/08/15 by 6 pm along with other details like venue, time etc. The interview may be held on 17/08/15 (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on our website). The selection process will consist of Interview and Group Discussions. No separate communications by post will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The final results may be declared by 20/08/15 (tentatively). Eligible and interested candidates for the aforesaid posts may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant proof /documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scale/gross salary. The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public sector undertaking (PSUs) should forward their application through proper channel along with the APARs for the last five years, so as to reach the under mentioned address by the stipulated date. The candidates shortlisted for Selection Process will be advised though our website only and will be eligible for re-imbursement of train fare by AC-III tier. Application Format: Please see Annexure (I). The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently – Name of Post latest by 31/07/15, by speed post at the following address. General Manager (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015
Reference: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (73) DATED: 10/07/2015