Company Name: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC)
Position: Accounts Assistant
Details of Post :
This advertisement may be read in continuation to this office advertisement No. ADVT No DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2013 (61) dated 25/11/13 for POST CODE-07 (Accounts Assistant/Finance/PH). The total number of vacancies are 6 (02-OH, 02-VH, and 02-Hearing Handicapped (HH) (earlier HH has been inadvertently printed as PH).
- Name of the Post : Accounts Assistant (Finance) for Delhi On Direct recruitment basis Post: AA/Fin/PH
- No of Post : 06
- Qualification : Regular B.Com with 60% marks from reputed University should apply
- Age : 28 years (with relaxation of age of 10 years for PH candidates, 13 years for PH -OBC and 15 years for PH- SC/ST)
- Remuneration : Rs. 10170-18500 (IDA) Basic Pay + 35 % Perks + prevalent DA in IDA + 30% HRA as applicable. Life and accident Insurance, Group Savings Linked Insurance, etc
Reservation for Persons with Disability (PWD): The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India, vide their notification; dated 22.6.2007 published in Extra Ordinary Gazette of India has granted the exemption for all technical posts which involve requirement of public safety from the purview of Section 33 of the Persons with Disability Act, 1995. As such, Reservation for PH candidates is provided in post code 07.
How to apply: Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I enclosing a non-refundable crossed Demand Draft of SBI Bank only drawn in favour of DELHI METRO Rail CORPORATION LIMITED, payable at New Delhi (Code No., 5715) indicating on the reverse of the DD, their name, post applied & address, telephone no. if any. Demand Draft payable at locations other than Delhi/New Delhi will not be accepted. MO/PO or any other mode of payment is not acceptable. Candidates are advised to check the details of Demand Draft carefully before enclosing it with the application form. Candidates should retain a photocopy of their demand draft and application form for future reference. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, time limit etc before paying the application fee.
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 14/02/14.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will be put up on our website tentatively on 04/03/14. We intend calling candidates in the range of 6 to 8 times the number of vacancies for Interview, after screening of their applications based on final marks obtained in the qualifying 3 years degree course examination. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents and proof of qualifying examination with requisite % of marks and PH Certificate along with the SC/ST/OBC Certificates (OBC Certificate should be in Central Format and should be issued within one year).
- The interview will be tentatively held on 21/03/14 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. Separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The candidates should be in constant touch with DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com for updated information.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be New Delhi.
- The names of the candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be uploaded in our website tentatively by 31/03/14.
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent for medical examination (within one week of uploading of result) in the prescribed standard, and keeping in view the PH requirement.
- The detailed form to be filled up is enclosed. The candidates shall submit the filled in format and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials. 3
- Incase a candidate wishes to apply to more than one post, He/she may fill separate application for each post in separate envelope along with the requisite fee for each post.
- Incomplete Applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC is not responsible for Loss/delay in post.
- DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
General Manager (HR)
Fire Brigade Lane
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 14/02/14
How to Apply: