Company Name: DMRC
Position: Junior Engineer (Civil)
Education: Diploma(Civil Engg)
Details of Post :
Junior Engineer (Civil)
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi.
To meet with the immediate requirement of Jr. Engineer (Civil), DMRC intends to fill up the following vacancies in grade Rs.13500-25520 (IDA)/- (in regular pay scale with other benefits) on long term contract basis for a period of four years.
1. Total No of posts : 100
2. Qualification : Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering with 65% marks from reputed Government Institutes (Private polytechnic candidates including Govt. aided ones need not apply)
3. Max Age as on 01/07/12 : 40 years (with relaxation of age of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST)
4. Pay Scale and remuneration : Rs. 13500-25520 (IDA) Basic Pay + 35 % Perks + prevalent DA in IDA + 30% HRA+ Site Allowances as applicable. Life and accident Insurance, Group Savings Linked Insurance, Superannuation Pension Scheme etc
Surety Bond: The candidates selected for posts of Jr.Engineer (CIVIL) will have to execute a surety bond of Rs. 75,000/- & Cost of training, to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years and also a three months prior notice, will be required before seeking resignation from the corporation.
Pay & Emoluments: The pay & emoluments for Jr.Engineer (Civil) joined on contract basis shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation.
Payment of application fee (including postage charges) (non-refundable):
1. UR & OBC candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs.325/- and SC/ST are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 75/- (for processing & postage charge).
2. The eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I enclosing the demand draft.
3. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, time limit etc before paying the application fee.
The requirement is for Delhi, however, the selected candidates can be posted at any of DMRC Project offices in Delhi, NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, etc.
Note: The result for the reserved category post will be provisional and subject to the final outcome of the WRIT Petition No. 7878/2010 (Sarv Rural & Urban Welfare Vs UOI & others).
How to apply
Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I enclosing a non-refundable crossed Demand Draft of SBI Bank only drawn in favour of DELHI METRO Rail CORPORATION LIMITED, payable at New Delhi indicating on the reverse of the DD, their name, post applied & address, telephone no. if any. Demand Draft payable at locations other than Delhi/New Delhi will not be accepted. MO/PO or any other mode of payment is not acceptable. Candidates are advised to check the details of Demand Draft carefully before enclosing it with the application form. Candidates should retain a photocopy of their demand draft and application form for future reference. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, time limit etc before paying the application fee.
The envelope should be properly sealed and super scribed with
1. Name of the post & post code. and
2. Category – UR/OBC/SC/ST (as the case may be).
Executive Director (HR)
Fire Brigade Lane
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 04 Dec 2013
How to Apply: