Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/14 . Candidates who have completed Matric (10/ +2)/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.A/ M.A/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitmentnotification from Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 25/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification|| 10TH 12TH
/ Diploma/ B.E/B.Tech/ B.A/ M.A/ Any Graduate
|Total No of Vacancy||1223 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25-01-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board FC-18, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, KARKARDOOMA, DELHI-110092 Website: www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in|
Detail of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Store Keeper: 12 Posts
- Librarian: 03 Posts
- Technician: 04 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 03 Posts
- Pharmacist: 11 Posts
- Staff Nurse Grade ‘B’: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Hindi): 03 Posts
- Field Assistant: 07 Posts
- Ship Modeling Instructor (Male Only): 01 Post
- Ship Modeling Store Keeper (Male Only): 02 Posts
- Swimming Coach: 07 Posts
- Swimming Life Guard: 07 Posts
- Librarian (Special Drive for Physically Disabled Persons): 09 Posts
- Music Teacher: 62 Posts
- Drawing Teacher: 202 Posts
- Domestic Science Teacher: 117 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher: 424 Posts
- Stenographer Grade III: 47 Posts
- Supervisors Gr II (Female Only): 290 Posts
- Manager (Civil): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Traffic): 03 Posts
- Manager (Electrical): 01 Post
- Deputy Vigilance Officer: 01 Post
- Deputy Security Officer: 01 Post
- Labour Welfare Officer: 02 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Lie Detection): 01 Post
- Total No of Posts: 1223
- Educational Qualification Matric (10th +2)/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.A/ M.A/ Graduate
DOCUMENTS/ CERTIFICATES: After declaration of result, the successful candidates will be called for verification of documents. The following original Documents/ Certificates and one set of self-attested copies along with hard copy of print out of online application & copy of challan are to be produced at that time:-
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth/ birth certificate issued by the Competent Authority in support of their claim of age.
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/ Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Board.
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/ Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ ST and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of. OBC benefit shall be given only to the candidates having certificates issued by competent authority Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the Community Certificate (OBC). Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed closing date for receipt of Online Application for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority by Physically Handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue Physically Handicapped certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Cerebral / Visual /Hearing disability, as the case may be. VII. Certificate/ Document in respect of age relaxation claimed.
- Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/ adhoc /daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
- Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
- The vacancies advertised are provisional and liable to vary. In case the vacancy position is reduced to any number or even nil by the user department, Board is not liable to compensate the applicant for any consequential damage/ loss. The vacancies in equivalent/ comparable posts can also be filled through this advertisement.
- The Board reserves the right to reject the candidature of any ineligible candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel a part of or entire process of examination or a part of it due to administrative reason(s) and in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities/malpractice noticed by the Board. The Board also reserves the right to cancel or set up a new examination centre and divert the candidates toappear at that examination centre if required.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel any centre of exam and ask the candidates of that centre to appear at another centre. The Board also reserves the right to direct candidates of any centre to some other centre to take the exam. No request for change in date, time and centre of exam will be accepted under any circumstances.
- The candidature of the candidate to the written Examination is entirely provisional and subject to the outcome of any direction/ decision/ order/ pronouncement of any Court of Law and mere issue of Admit Card or appearance at Examination does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post.
- Reporting time for the candidates at the examination centre on the day of examination is between 09:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. Entry to the Examination Centre will be closed at 10.00 A.M. sharp. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after 10:00 A.M. The candidates will be allowed to fill up his/her identity particulars on OMR sheet/answer script 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Filling up of Wrong/Incorrect particulars and cuttings/overwriting in OMR answer sheet shall invite cancellation of candidature.
- The OMR Answer Sheet/Descriptive answer sheet must be handed over to the invigilator after completion of Examination as mentioned in the OMR Sheet.
- The candidates should scrupulously follow the instructions given by the Centre Superintendent, Invigilators and all examination functionaries at every stage of exam. If a candidate violates the instructions, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- The candidate will sign and put his/her left thumb ink impression on the Admit Card at the prescribed space in the presence of invigilator & thereafter the invigilator will also sign on the Admit Card at the prescribed space. The candidate is also required to sign and put his/her left thumb ink impression on the attendance sheet and OMR Answer Sheet/Descriptive answer sheet in the presence of Invigilator. The Invigilator shall also sign on the same at the prescribed space.
- The OMR answer sheet/descriptive answer sheet will be collected by the Invigilator immediately after expiry of prescribed time for Examination and will be handed over to the Centre Superintendent.
- After the examination is over, the candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet/Descriptive answer sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the room. Any candidate who do not return the OMR Answer Sheet/Descriptive answer sheet or is found attempting to take the OMR answer Sheet outside the examination hall or pass on the Question Booklet to someone else inside the examination hall will be disqualified and the Board may take further appropriate action against him/her as per rules. Question papers may be taken by the candidates.
- The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel or modify the advertisement or part of it at any stage. The number of vacancies is provisional and subject to change (increase or decrease).
- Abbreviation used are denoted as under: UR-Unreserved (General), SC- Scheduled Caste, ST- Scheduled Tribe, OBC- Other Backward Classes,PHPhysically Handicapped, OH-Orthopedically Handicapped, HH-Hearing Handicapped, BL- Both Leg, OA- One Arm, OL- One Leg, OAL- One Arm & One Leg.
- The educational qualification, age, experience and other eligibility conditions against the post shall be determined as on the closing date of online submission of application.
- Use of Calculator, Laptop, Palmtop, other Digital Instrument/ Mobile/ Cell phone, Pager etc. is/ are not allowed. In case of any candidate caught found to be in possession of any gadgets/instrument, he/ she would be debarred from the examination and legal proceedings can also be initiated against the candidates.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any above gadgets in the exam. centre as no arrangements for keeping any security of these items would be available at the centres.
- In case any discrepancies among the English, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi version of advertisement/ information, the English version will be treated as final.
Selection Procedure for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) – Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/01/2015.
- The selection shall be made through One Tier and Three Tier examination scheme and Physical Endurance Test, Skill Test wherever applicable. (For More Information refer PDF)
How to apply for Assistant Engineer & More VacanciesVacancy in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB):
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website http://dsssbonline.nic.in
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form, the instructions of which are available at the above mentioned site. The time cap to fill complete online application will be 30 minutes. c) Before start filling up of online application, the candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the jpg format in such manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB. However, it must not be less than 25 KB in size for the photograph and 10 KB for the signature (also see guidelines for uploading photograph and signature image).
- The online application form can be filled upto the last date of Advertisement for the post after which the link will be disabled.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications for one post. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that the application with higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respect. In case of multiple applications, the application with higher RID shall be entertained by the DSSSB. The earlier application shall stand rejected and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their application forms, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the DSSSB may use electronic mode of communication while contacting with them at different stages of examination process.
- To submit the payment, see the guidelines “How to make payment.”
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to preserve the print out of the finally submitted Online Application for each post applied for.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance, without waiting for the closing date.
- Neither the print out nor any document should be sent to this board at the time of applying for the post.
- Only the successful candidates will be required to submit copy of challan, legible Self attested /Gazetted officer attested/ Notary attested copies of the documents alongwith the hard copy of printout of online application form at the time of verification of documents (any information contained in the attached certificate shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/01/2015.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/14.