Dell Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Software Development Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Dell.
Company Name: Dell
Position: Software Development Engineer
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Salary: Not specified
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
1. Develops high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
2. Works closely with the global development team, senior solution architects, and executives within EES to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
3. Works closely with the solution architects and leads through all phases of the SDLC
4. Analyzing business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to determine/recommend appropriate technology solutions
5. Generates technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests
6. Role reports to a Director or Manager of Software Engineering for EES
1. Engineering Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering 2016
2. Basic knowledge of object oriented programming languages; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable.
3. Able to code/debug simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
4. Basic understanding of hardware and software interactions
5. Undergraduate degree and 0-2 years relevant experience
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: