Dell Hiring BE / ME / MS / M.Tech freshers 2015 for Software Dev Sr. Analyst at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed BE / ME / MS / M.Tech can apply for this job from Dell.
Company Name: Dell
Position: Software Dev Sr. Analyst
Experience: 4 – 5yrs
Salary: Not specified
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
1. Work on a highly motivated, dynamic, strong development team supporting & enhancing PeopleSoft HCM environments (Self-Service, Core HR, Profile Management)
2. Design, development, debugging, bug-fixing & unit testing of the PeopleSoft application as well as work on support (Incident acknowledge, analysis, resolution, testing and closure)
3. Interacting with business users, functional leads & customers to understand and define requirements participate in design & development.
1. Minimum 4 – 5 years of PeopleTools (Peoplecode, App Engine, Component Interfaces, App packages, Integration 2. Broker, web services, Query, XML publisher and have the ability to write and understand complex SQL statements with desired skills on Workflow)
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills along with good functional understanding of PeopleSoft HCM modules listed.
4. Understanding of the Functionality of modules, process flow, key application (setup and transactional) tables and flow of data into the core HCM tables.
5. Must have experience working in a global delivery team (on-shore and/or near-shore resources)
6. Ability to understand customer requirements, possess clarity of thought and communication and translate business requirements/issues to Technical requirements and design
7. Full understanding of working in an Agile format/ environment
8. Knowledge in PeopleTools 8.52 or higher
9. Experience reviewing PeopleSoft MP, bundles, patches, regulatory updates and applying fixes
10. Experience with Oracle/SQL server databases
11. Strong analysis and problem solving skills
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: