Dell Hiring BE/B.Tech freshers 2015 for Business Systems Advisor at Chennai. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from Dell.
Company Name: Dell
Position: Business Systems Advisor
Salary: Not specified
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
1. Manage all tagging and deployment activities, assisting team members and business on industry best practices and facilitate tagging/deployment standards with LOBs
2. Diagnose and troubleshoot web analytics platform configuration issues. Understand all aspects of Site Catalyst implementation
3. Experience with creating solution designs and collaborate with teams to identify KPIs, gather implementation requirements, and assess/analyze performance
4. Provide technical oversight and guidance to development teams around Site Catalyst implementation, with a strong understanding of the technical architecture / framework
5. Ability to work across both Marketing and Development to support both teams with analytics tracking and subsequent implementation requests
6. Provide all stakeholders with ongoing support for their marketing initiatives
7. Stay abreast of industry knowledge, development, and trends that can influence current and future direction.
8. Experience A/B testing is a plus
9. Experience &/or understanding of business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: