* The candidate is expected to have relevant experience and carry out platform validation activities – able to load Windows OS in the target hardware, configure and test standard Windows Applications; integration of third party applications such as VMview, ICA, CISCO UCS; peripherals such as blue-tooth & USB devices, system administration (DHCP, DNS, FTP, firewalls, sub-nets, Active Directory setup/configuration) and strong platform trouble shooting skills (able to understand and debug driver, BIOS/FW, applications, OS, etc. issues)
* Exposure to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Testing Concepts (Black Box testing, System Testing, Acceptance Testing, Regression testing, Stress testing, Performance testing, etc.)
* Should be able to do Test Case Design, Test Planning and Test Strategies independently
* Should have exposure to collect various test metrics and use the data to drive quality releases
* Experience in leading a technical team and handling several projects (new projects and sustaining) in parallel would be advantageous
* Should be strong on Project Management skill and be able to influence the project road-maps, control product release and address product quality issues.
* Exposure to automation scripting/development would be advantageous (exposure to VB Scripting, AutoIT and other Windows Automation tools)
Company Name: Dell
Position:Test Staff Engineer Role
Dell Services is a global provider of innovative solutions and capabilities to clients worldwide. Dell has deep industry expertise and a portfolio of interrelated consulting, business processes, application, and infrastructure services, necessary to create innovative solutions that achieve and sustain measurable results. Dell Inc acquired Perot Systems in the month of October 2009, resulting in the Dell Services organization.
How to Apply: