Dell International Services is hiring FRESHERS for Associate/Senior Associate profile
Responsible for providing telephone support for customers on operation or maintenance of Dell products. Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems. Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed. Perform work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures. Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
Company Name: Dell International Services
Position: Associate/Senior Associate
Education: Any Graduates
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software and networking via e-mail/chat and phone.
2. Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place).
3. Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
4. Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
5. Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
6. Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
7. Remains knowledgeable of Dell’s product line, current industry products and technologies.
8. Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards.
9. Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
Should be open to work in night shifts in a 24×7 environment.
Should have excellent communication skills in English.
Should be open to relocate to Hyderabad
1. Minimum Graduates in any stream. (10+2+3)
2. Undergraduates with at least 12 months of international call center /18 months of domestic call center / 24 months of any other work experience – full time experience.
1. 1-3 years of relevant technical troubleshooting experience.
2. Candidates with technical qualification ( B.tech/ BE with Computer Science and IT)
Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell IT) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.
How to Apply: