Company Name: Dell International Services
Position: Software Development Analyst
Education: BE/B.Tech, MCA
Experience: 1+ Years
1. Design and implementation of Siebel EIM to the agreed schedule and in accordance with architectural, quality and process standards.
2. Work with other Developers, Architects, Development Managers, Systems Analysts to ensure timely delivery of a high quality overall solution that meets business requirements.
3. Provide assistance with design prototyping and walk-throughs, as required.
4. Provide technical leadership within a geographically dispersed team that designs, develops, tests, installs and supports high quality software applications.
5. Ensure audit & quality standards maintained across all technical areas.
6. Contribute to standards and processes to be followed during the software development lifecycle
1. Understanding and developing in the very technical, cutting edge environment .
2. Adherence to a Quality System and Dell project life cycle and CMM compliance.
3. Keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in a number of complex technologies ensuring that these are utilised where appropriate.
4. Coordinating with other developers, development teams, users and business on a global scale.
5. Availability and willingness to travel to other DELL locations worldwide
1. 1+ years as developer using Siebel EIM
2. Experience in database modelling and design on Oracle is an advantage
3. Proven experience of delivering quality solutions in a fast-moving business environment.
4. Experience working with multi-cultural & multi-national software development teams.
5. Higher Education Degree/Diploma in computing or a related numerate subject
6. Siebel Certification would be an advantage
7. Demonstrated proficiency in interpersonal and communication skills including oral and written English
Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell IT) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.
How to Apply: