Dena Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Security Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dena Bank
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chief Security Officer on or before 31/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dena Bank
Vacancy Name :Chief Security Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.59,170- 1650/2- 62470-1800/2-66,070/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dena Bank, HRM Department, Head Office, Dena Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, C-10, G-Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex,Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051 (Maharashtra)
Detail Of Dena Bank Chief Security Officer Recruitment:
- No of Post : 01
- NATIONALITY / CITIZENSHIP: A candidate must be either: i. a citizen of India or ii. a subject of Nepal or iii. a subject of Bhutan or iv. a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v. a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (Formerly Burma), Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) or (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Candidates without requisite certificates/ testimonial may be provisionally permitted to attend the interview. However, on final selection, the offer of appointment will be issued only after submission of necessary eligibility certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE (In built in qualification as given below) ;- Colonel and above in army or person of equivalent rank in Navy /Air force OR A police officer of the rank of DIG or a person of equivalent rank in paramilitary services. OR Security Officer in Public Sector Banks in SMGS IV with atleast 2years service in that scale.
- JOB DESCRIPTION: 1. Plan the strategy for security and to maintain it in a state of high efficiency. 2. Responsible for training, discipline and up keep of high morale of Bank’s security staff. 3. Direct, guide and supervise the Regional Security Officers and 4. Ensure that each Zonal Security Officer maintains the security staff under his charge at a high level of efficiency, discipline, conduct and morale. Other responsibilities are as enumerated in the security Manual of the Bank.
- POSTING: Initial posting of Chief Security Officer will be in Mumbai. However Bank reserves the right of transfer anywhere in India according to the requirement of the bank
- SALARY AND EMOLUMENTS: Pay scale: ` 59170- 1650/2- 62470-1800/2-66070 ( Scale-V) Approx. Gross salary including DA,CCA at initial basic of the Scale in the Mumbai will be `80,000/-.DA, HRA, CCA will be paid as per rules depending upon the place of posting. Medical Aid, hospitalization Expenses, leave fare concession retirement benefits, furnished accommodation, car, telephone and other perquisites will be admissible as per Bank’s rules.
- PROBATION: – ONE YEAR
Selection Procedure For Dena Bank – Chief Security Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- Interview. i. The selection will be made on the basis of Interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/short listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience, etc. ii. The Interview will carry 100 marks. Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 40%. iii. The call letter for interview will be sent by e-mail
- Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any communication.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks & Financial Institutions) are advised to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and no reimbursement of fare in case of SC/ST for interview will be paid to them.
- All candidates will have to produce, if called for interview, originals as well as attested photo copies of their educational qualification and experience certificate as well as caste certificates and certificate of handicap or any other certificate in support of their eligibility, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
- Candidates seeking relaxation in Fee must bring a certified copy of the certificate in support of his / her claim at the time of Interview.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for any future examination or selection.
- The candidates must affix their recent coloured passport size photograph on the application and should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview, may lead to disqualification. It should be noted that Black and white photograph will not be accepted and application form containing such photograph will be rejected.
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained. The Bank shall not be responsible for an application being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by unauthorised person/institutions.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- The candidates will appear for interview at the allotted center at their own expense and risks.. The SC/ST candidates called for interview will be reimbursed ordinary Sleeper Class Railway fare on production of tickets/particulars such as ticket number, date of journey, class, train name and number. The journey fare over 30 Kms only from the place of their residence will be reimbursed.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such Scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of the examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. xviii. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mumbai.
How To Apply For Chief Security Officer Vacancy in Dena Bank:
- The applicants are advised to fill their applications strictly as per the format provided by Bank on its website (www.denabank.com). The application form should be typed or neatly handwritten in English on a good quality “White A- 4 size” paper. The application must have the latest passport size photograph affixed and duly signed across. Application must be complete in all respects. Incomplete and illegible applications will be rejected.
- Application should be accompanied by attested copies of relevant certificate(s)/ documents, in support of proof of age, category, educational qualification, work experience, etc. as mentioned in the application form. Please note that applications without complete documents are liable to be rejected.
- The application form, alongwith ORIGINAL Fee pay Challan/ NEFT receipt and self-attested copies of relevant certificate/s, may be sent by ordinary post only. The application form complete in all respects and duly signed should be sent in a cover super scribed as “APPLICATIOIN FOR THE POST OF CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER IN SENIOR MANAGEMENT GRADE SCALE- V”. The application should be addressed to “Dy. GENERAL MANAGER (HRM), DENA CORPORATE CENTRE, 3rd FLOOR, PLOT No. C-10, “G” BLOCK, BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX, BANDRA (EAST), MUMBAI- 400 051.
- APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE) A) For SC/ST/PWD – ` 50/- (only postal charges) B) For all others (including OBC/ Ex-servicemen)- `400/-
- Requisite application fee must be paid by way of “Fees Payment Challan “by visiting nearest Dena Bank’s Branch or by way of “NEFT” through any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
- Fees Payment Challan / NEFT must be paid on or after 10.07.2015 but on or before 23.07.2015 (For Far flung areas 27.07.2015). Even if the Bank extends the date of Receipt of applications by one or two days, the valid dates of Fee Payment Challan/ NEFT will not be changed. Candidates must write his/her name, Contact Number (Mobile/Phone number) and address and post applied for on the reverse of the Fees Payment Challan /NEFT.
- Application fees by Demand Draft/Pay Order/cash/cheque/money order/postal stamps will NOT be accepted.
- BOND OF MINIMUM SERVICE PERIOD: The Officers recruited will have to execute a bond to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 3 years or pay `1.50 lakh in case the officer wishes to leave the Bank prior to completion of 3 years inclusive of probation period.
- ENCLOSURES WITH APPLICATION: i. One set of self-attested true copies of certificates should be sent by the candidate alongwith
the application. ii. The Application must be accompanied by :- a. ORIGINAL Fee Receipt challan/ NEFT Receipt. b. Attested copies or under mentioned certificates :- i. Secondary school certificate/school leaving certificate or any other documentary proof age. ii. Marks sheets (year –wise) showing specifically the subjects studied and certificate(s) in support of support of educational qualifications viz, SSLC, Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Degree, professional research etc. iii. Experience certificate(s) should specify designation /job profile, period of service (with specific dates) emoluments, activity profile of previous and present employers etc. Certificates should be issued by the concerned authority. iv. A candidate belonging to SC/ST/PWD must produce an attested copy of certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format as prescribed by Government of India. v. Once an application is submitted by the candidate under particular category it cannot be changed subsequently vi. An ex-serviceman candidate has to enclose a copy of discharge certificate, retirement/pension order and documentary proof of rank (substantive as well as acting) last/currently held. Those who are still in defence services should submit a certificate from the competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services within four months of the last date mentioned for receipt of the application.
- LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: Application s complete in all respects should reach the above address on or before
23.07.2015. For the candidates staying abroad and for those posting applications from Andaman & Nicobar islands, Lakshadweep and Minicoy islands, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu
& Kashmir state, Lahul and Spiti Districts and Pangi Sub –Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the last date of receipt of applications will be 31.07.2015 An application received after the last date will not be entertained
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015