Department of Defence Production (DDP) invites application for the recruitment of Technician with ITI holders
|Company name||Department of Defence Production (DDP)|
|Salary||Rs. 5200 – 20200 /- p.m|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||09/11/2014|
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up the post of Technician (SS) a Central Service Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted Industrial, Non Ministerial Post from candidates fulfilling the following qualitative requirements.
|Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Technician (SS)||Industrial Training Institute pass certificate in any of the Qualifications trades viz. Tool & Die Maker, Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Miller, welder, Sheet Metal workeror its equivalent Defence services Tradesman Course approved as such by the Central Or State Government||01||Rs. 5200 — 20200 Grade Pay Rs. l800/- plus allowances as admissible from time to time.|
How to apply:
- Applications on the proforma given below on plain paper, duly typed or neatly hand written, supported with attested copies of the relevant marks sheets / certificates etc. should reach The Admin Officer, Sr. Quality Assurance Estt (Armts) Khadki, Pune 41 l 003 within 30 days from the date of publication.
- The management reserves the right of short listing applications on reasonable grounds.
- The selection of candidates will be based on Written Examination, Trade test, Interview and Medical fitness. Candidates will be given option to answer the question paper in Hindi or English.
- Photographs pasted on the application to be duly attested by a serving Gazetted Officer.
- No TA will be paid for the test, written Exam, Trade Test / Interview.
- Minimum qualification as asked above is essential. However, candidates with minimum qualification along with higher qualification may also apply.
- Serving candidates should apply through proper channel with a certificate from the Head of Establishment that no disciplinary / vigilance case is pending against them.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and candidature of such candidates is liable to be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should super scribe “(Application ,. the post of Technician(SS)” on the TOP of the envelope.
- Incomplete or unsigned application and applications received Without photographs or proper documents or received after due date will be summarily rejected.
- All documents / testimonials in original regarding Date of Birth, category, qualification etc, will have to be produced at the time of the test / interview, failing which the candidature is likely to be cancelled.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 09.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|