Department of Defence Production invites application for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk/ Civilian Motor Driver with 10th/ 12th Class holders
|Company name||Department of Defence Production|
|Posts||Lower Division Clerk/ Civilian Motor Driver|
|Qualification||10th/ 12th Class|
|Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Application Last date||31.10.2014|
Details of Post :
Lower Division Clerk/ Civilian Motor Driver
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Lower Division Clerk||(i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ university; English Typing 35 words per minute or Hindi Typing 30 words per minute. (Time allowed — 10 minutes) . (35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi correspond to 10,500 key depressions per hour/900 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Desirable : Basic knowledge in Computers
|1||Rs.5200-20200/- P.M. + GP 1900|
|Civilian Motor Driver||(i) Matriculation (10th Class pass) from any recognized Board or university. (ii) Professional skill in driving, knowledge of motor mechanics, general smartness and holding of a valid permanent license for driving light vehicle (car) & heavy vehicles, with at least four year’s experience in driving heavy vehicle.||1||Rs.5200-20200/- P.M. + GP 1900|
How to apply :
Application in the prescribed proforma as given below on plain paper duly typed or neatly handwritten on A4 size paper and supported with attested copies of the relevant mark sheets/ Certificates (original copy should not be forwarded) etc should reach The Quality Assurance Officer, Quality Assurance Establishment(ME), Dehu Road, PUNE- 412 101. Clearly superscribing the post applied for on the TOP of the envelope i.e. “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF within 21(twenty one) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar/ Local Newspaper. In respect of applications sent by post/ speed post from Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul. Spiti district and Panji Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Islands or Lakshadweep or abroad, the last date of receipt of application for all the post is 28 (twenty eight) days from the date of publication no the advertisement . Applications received after due date will not be considered. Application received in any other format / paper in torn mutilated condition shall be discarded
- The experience certificate must contain periods with dates, name of the’post held, salary drawn and nature of work etc.
- Recent passport size photograph should be pastedat appropriate places provided for in the application duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. A candidate can apply for only one post on one application.
- The selection of candidates will be based on Preliminary Screening,“ Written Test followed by Typing Test (for the post of LDC) / Vehicle Driving Test (for the post of CMD (0(3) and interview and medical fitness. Only selected candidates will be informed of his selection after completion of selection process and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. , ‘ ‘
- The proof of belonging to reserved category such as éC/S’T and Non-creamy Layer of OBQ with validity as on closing date along with application is- to be submitted by the applicant of respective category. –
- One self addressed envelope (of six 30cmsX12cms’) affixed with bostal stamp of Rs. 25/- should be submitted along with the application for sending’call letter to the short listed candidates for test / interview
- The free travel concession extended by Ministry of Railways to appear in test / interview for selection of Central Govt. job for unemployed youth should be made use of by applicable candidates.
- The department candidates should apply through proper channel and they should submit NOC along with a certificate from their Head of Office that “No disciplinary / Vigilance case is pending or is being contemplated against his/her not he/ she is under currency of penalty”. The relaxation applicable to department applicants shall be admissible only if the application is received through proper channel.
- New Contributory Pension Policy will be applicable.
- The post is temporary but likely to continue.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and candidature is liable to be summarize rejected.
- Incomplete or unsigned application and applications received without photographs or without proper enclosures or received after due date will be summarily rejected. –
- The crucial date of determining the age and eligibility shall be the closing/last date for receipt of the applications Le. 21 days from the date of publication in Employment news.
- In respect of names forwarded by the Employment Exchange the crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing/last date of the application, as published in the advertisement under column “Central Employment Exchange” of Employment News.
- This office will not be responsible for non-receipt/untimely application/ documents/call letters/Admit cards due to any postal delay. ‘
- In case the number of applicants would be too large and not be practicable to hold written test for such a large number, screening of application would be on the – basis of higher qualification / percentage of marks‘ obtained in essential qualification.
- The candidate should ensure that under mentioned ‘list of documents duly attested by Competent authority is attached to the application :- (a) For LDC – 12th Certificate issued to Central State Govt. Education Boards (b) For CMD -10m Certificate issued to Central / State Govt. Education Boards (c)Date of birth Certificate from valid registered authority/School Leaving Certificate(SLC). I (d)Certificate of Ex-serviceman issued by Zila Sanik Board and Discharge Certificate issued by Record Office, if applicable. (g) Experience certificate. (f) Valid employment in case of candidate
- Date, time and Venue of the Written test and interview shall be intimated later.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|