Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Apprenticeship Training through recruitment notification – Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment 2015 – REF:GSO/57(1)/2015-R/. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Apprenticeship Training on or before 31/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
Vacancy Name :Apprenticeship Training
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total No Of Vacancy : 23 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,600-7,200/-pm
Job Location : Kancheepuram
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Administrative Officer-III, General Services Organisation, Department of Atomic Energy, Kalpakkam – 603 102, Kancheepuram District
Detail Of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Apprenticeship Training Recruitment:
Applications are invited for engagement of Trade Apprentices in the following trades under Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1991 in General Services Organisation, Kalpakkam in Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu :
- Total No of Post : 23 Posts
- AGE LIMIT : Minimum – Not less than 16 years as on 31.07.2015 Maximum – age limit is 22 years for General Candidates(for all communities). Age Relaxation on Reserved posts : (i) SC – Relaxation up to 5 years (ii) OBC – Relaxation up to 3 years
- Educational Qualifications:
- Electrician : SSC/SSLC(10th Std.) passed with Science as one of the subjects or its equivalent. ITI Certificate of two year duration in the relevant Trade is essential.
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): SSC/SSLC(10th Std.) passed with Science as one of the subjects or its equivalent. ITI Certificate of two year duration in the relevant Trade is essential.
- Mechanic (Diesel) : SSC/SSLC(10th Std.) passed with Science as one of the subjects or its equivalent. ITI Certificate of one year duration in the relevant Trade is essential.
- Medical Lab Technician (Radiology): H.Sc(12th Std.) passed under 10+2 system of Education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Medical Radiography Trade Certificate (not less than one year) conducted by recognized Institutions.
- Medical Lab Technician (Pathology): H.Sc(12th Std.) passed under 10+2 system of Education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Trade Certificate of not less than one year duration in Medical Laboratory from a recognised Institutions
- TRAINING PLACE: General Services Organisation, Kalpakkam/Anupuram
Selection Procedure For Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) – Apprenticeship Training Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- The applicants found suitable will be called for the written test/trade test/Viva voce test. The date and venue of the written test/trade test/Viva voce test will be informed through call letter.
- Candidates should submit one Application form for any one of the trades indicated in this advertisement.
- Application received beyond 31.07.2015 shall not be considered.
- Applications with incomplete particulars or without attested copies of certificates required to be attached or otherwise not in accordance with other instructions will be rejected.
- Candidates called for trade test / viva-voce test will have to bear their own expenses.
- Selected candidates should pass the Medical Examination prescribed by the Competent Authority before being appointed as Apprentices.
- Selected candidates shall produce “Police Verification Certificate” about his/her character and antecedents from Police Station near to his/her residence before joining for training.
- Candidates selected for training will not be allowed to withdraw from training except for reasons, which are beyond their control. Before commencement of the training, the candidates will have to execute a contract of Apprenticeship (in triplicate). Those who willfully absent themselves are liable to refund the whole cost of their training as well as the amount paid as stipend as determined by the Central Apprenticeship Adviser.
- This selection is only for Apprenticeship training on Stipendiary basis. The engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961 and there is no guarantee for employment of the Apprentices on completion of their training.
- Every Apprentice who has completed the period of training will, on passing a test to be conducted by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) in Vocational Trade to determine his proficiency in the designated trade in which he has served as an Apprentice would be given a Certificate of Proficiency in the trade by the National Council.
How To Apply For Apprenticeship Training Vacancy in Department of Atomic Energy (DAE):
- The application in the prescribed format as given below, preferably typewritten on thick A4 size paper (size 29 cms X 21 cms) should be submitted and outer cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES – (NAME OF THE TRADE) AGAINST THE ADVERTISEMENT NO.- GSO/03/2015”.
- Candidates can download the application form in our website www.gso.igcar.gov.in or www.igcar.gov.in/gso
- A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the right hand top corner (space provided) of the application and also enclose one additional photograph.
- The application should be accompanied by attested copies (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) (not originals) of relevant certificates in support of : (i) Date of Birth (ii) Educational qualification (iii) Technical qualification (iv) Other qualifications/experience, if any (v) Community certificates of those belonging to SC/ST/OBC and (vi) Employment Exchange Registered Card. (e) The application forms should be accompanied by two recent conduct certificates from two Gazetted Officers (originals to be sent). Applications to which only one conduct certificate is attached will be rejected. (f) The filled in application along with attested copies of the above certificates should reach to Administrative Officer-III, General Services Organisation, Department of Atomic Energy, Kalpakkam – 603 102, Kancheepuram District on or before 31.07.2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015
Reference: Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment 2015 – REF:GSO/57(1)/2015-R/