Department of Defence Production has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Defence Production
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Multi Tasking Staff on or before 23/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Defence Production
Vacancy Name :Multi Tasking Staff
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : MUMBAI
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 23/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Chief Quality Assurance Officer Chief Quality Assurance Establishment (WE) DGQA Complex, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West) MUMBAI – 400 083.
Detail Of Department of Defence Production Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following post from citizens of India, who are fulfilling
requisite qualifications / specifications as mentioned below on a plain paper duly typed or neatly hand written in the prescribed format (as per Appendix ‘A’).
- Name of the post : Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Total No. of post : Three (03*) ( UR- 2 & OBC -1 ) (*Subject to variation)
- Group & Classification : Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted , Non Ministerial
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
- Reservation Position : Unreserved -2 , Other Backward Class -1
- Age Limit : 18 – 25 years (As on Closing Date) Age relaxation for OBC 03 years as per Govt of India Rules & Regulations. (For Government Servants age relaxation upto the age of 40 years for unreserved and upto 43 years in case of OBC candidates in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.)
- The age relaxation for the Government Servants will be admissible where an employee
has rendered not less than three years regular service under Central Government.
- Requisite Qualification : Essential i) Matriculation (10th class) or equivalent pass
from recognized Board. Or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass Certificate from a recognized institute
- Probation Period : Two years
Selection Procedure For Department of Defence Production – Multi Tasking Staff Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/11/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy in Department of Defence Production:
Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format given at Appendix ‘A’ neatly typed / hand written in English / Hindi (In A4 size paper only). The Application, duly supported by the under mentioned documents, should reach this office address within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar / Leading News Papers till closing hours i.e. 17:30 hrs.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/11/2015