On 27/12/2016, Department of Revenue announced recruitment notification to recruit Village Accountant. Through this recruitment notification, Department of Revenue plans to recruit 12th candidates for the post of Village Accountant. Department of Revenue is planning to recruit 46 candidates for the post of Village Accountant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/1/2017.
Department of Revenue proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Department of Revenue before 25/1/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Department of Revenue|
|Vacancy Name||Village Accountant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||46 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 11,000-21,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||25/1/2017|
|Address For The Job||Department of Revenue, Bangalore|
Eligibility & Details:
Village Accountant Post:
Candidates can Get the Village Accountant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Village Accountant|
|Total Vacancy: 46 Posts|
|Education required:Passed Class 12th from a reputed Board/Council|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 11,000-21,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: 18-35 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:General- 230,SC/ST- 130|
|Procedure:Closing date for Apply Online : 25/01/2017|
|Last Date: 25/1/2017|
|Location of Job: Bangalore|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/1/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Department of Revenue norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 27/12/2016 to 25/1/2017. Written test will be held on 23/08/2016 for those who have applied by online only. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 25/1/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 25/1/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|