Company Name: District and Session Court Goa
Position: System Officer/System Assistant
Education: B.E./B.Tech/MCA/B.Sc/Masters Degree
Details of Post :
System Officer/System Assistant
The applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts at the District & Sessions Court, South Goa, Margao under the e-Courts Project strictly on contract basis and a consolidated remuneration for a period of twelve months. The appointment may be extended for a further period of six months depending on the performance of the candidate and the requirement of the District & Sessions Court,
South Goa, Margao.
Name of the Post : System Officer
- No. of Post : 01
- Qualification : B.E./B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science/Engineering or information Technology or Masters Degree in Computer Science/I.T. with first class or B.Sc. (Computer Science/I.T.)/BCA with two years experience.
- Nature of Work : Assist the District Court in the ICT System Administration and Management and to perform the other technical duties as assigned from time to time.
- Consolidated Remuneration : Rs.13,300/-
Name of the Post : System Assistant
- No. of Post : 01
- Qualification : Government recognized Diploma in Computer Science/I.T. in Polytechnic or I.T.I.
- Nature of Work : Assist the System Officer and to maintain the ICT Hardware, LAN, UPS, DG Set and perform the other duties assigned by the Court from time to time.
- Consolidated Remuneration : Rs.8,200/-
The knowledge of Konkani is essential and knowledge of Marathi is desirable for both the above posts. The interested candidates are required to send their resume with a passport size photograph alongwith the photocopies of the Certificates of S.S.C. and Technical Qualification, Certificate of 15 years residence in Goa only by email to [email protected] on or before 20.06.2014 and attend the Walk-in-interview on 10.07.2014 from 10.00 hrs. onwards at the District & Sessions Court Building, Old Market, Margao. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10.07.2014
How to Apply: