Company Name: DNH Power Distribution Corporation Limited (DNHPDCL)
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from interested candidates to fill up the following
posts on deputation:
- Name of the Post :Chief Engineer (Electrical)
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :
- Officer holding analogous post in Central or state Govt UT Administration Electricity Boards PMS Grade Electricity Corporation or Undertaking and possessing Degree in Electrical Engineering from any recognized University and handling the matters related to power transmission 1 distribution, of electrical system etc
- Superintending Engineer (Electrical) possessing Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent with 5 years regular service in PB Ill, GP ? TBOOI- in any Central I State Government, UT Administration, Electricity Boards. Electricity Corporation or Undertaking and handling the matters related to power transmission I distribution, of electrical system etc.
- The Upper age limit for deputation snail be 55 years and the crucial date for determining the age will be the last date of receipt of application. The tenure of deputation will be governed by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel‘s instructions in this regard from time to time.
- Remuneration : Rs.37400-67000/- p.m + GP 8700/- p.m
HOW TO APPLY :
- interested candidates fuifiiling all the above criteria may forward their Bio-data (in the Pro forma attached), Integrity Certificate and Vigilance Certificate, Annual Confidential Reports dossier of last 5 years, Statement giving details of major or minor penalties, if any imposed on the officer during the last 5 years to the Managing Director, DNHPDCL, Vidhyut Bhawan, Opp. Secretariat, Silvassa-396230, Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
- The period of deputation will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended for further period in accordance with Govt. of India’s instructions on the subject.
- The last date for receipt of application will be 11/04/2014.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11/04/2014
How to Apply: