Company Name: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)
Position:Junior & Senior Research Fellows
Details of Post :
Junior & Senior Research Fellows:
Laser Science & Technology Center a Govt. of India (Ministlty of Defence), DRDO
has a vision to be the Center of excellence in the Field of Laser and Microelectronic and has a Mission to develop Laser and Optoelectronics Systems and Related Technologies for Directed Energy Applications, Carry Out Advance Research in the Fields of Lasers, Phonics and Optoelectronics.
A Walk-in Interview will be held in this Centre on 06-05-2014 0930 hrs for selecting two post SRF (P) initially for a period of two years (extended as per rules) to work in the area of M. Tech in Laser Technology /Applied optics optoetectronics .
Applicant should bring along on the date of interview a neatly type-written application giving name, date of birth, correspondence address, educational qualification, subject/discipline, percentage of marks, GATE /UGC/NET score enclosing self-attested copies of all certificates/testimonials. A recent passport size photographic should be pasted on the right hand corner of first page of the application duly signed by the applicant.
- Number of Posts Two SRF (P) and two IRF .
- Essential Qualification : JRE B.Tech (Electronics) MSC (Electronics) SRF M. Tech;A
- Age: 28 years JRF and 32 years en_ the date of interview, i.e. 06-05-2014 HRA & medical Talebearer as admissible employees: Flo Stipendiary amount will be taken as basic pay.
- Fellows will be entitled to only Casual leave. However, maternity leave is admissible to women fellows.
- CANDIDATES MUST BRING THEIR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE AT TIME OF INTERVIEW IN THE ABSENCE OF WHICH THEY, WILL NOT BE INTERVIEWED.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending
- Offer of fellowship does not confer on fellows any’ absorption in DRDQ
- The period of fellowship is purely seasoned performance :as ‘well as continuance of the project.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : May 06, 2014
How to Apply: