Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers through recruitment notification – Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO 2/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th Pass, B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers Job on or before 16/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI)
Vacancy Name : Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers
Educational Qualification : 10TH, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 18 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000-25,000/- p.m
Job Location : VISAKHAPATNAM
Last Date to Apply for this job : 16/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : MANAGER HR – (FS) DREDGING CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED, DREDGE HOUSE, PORT AREA, VISAKHAPATNAM- 530 001
Detail of Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers Recruitment:
Dredging Corporation of India Limited, the largest Public Sector undertaking in the field of Dredging under the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India with a status of “Mini-Ratna” Category-I, requires Dredge Cadets and Trainee Marine Engineers on contract basis:-
- Dredge Cadets: Must have completed Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from any IMU affiliated colleges/Institutes approved by DG Shipping. Eligibility criteria for Trainee Marine Engineers on Contract Basis
- Training Marine Engineers: Must have completed BE Marine Engineering from any IMU affiliated colleges/ Institutes approved by DG Shipping.
- Number of Vacancies : Dredge Cadets: 06 (UR-04, ST-02) Trainee Marine Engineers: 12 (UR-09, SC-02, ST-1,)
- Stipend: During the training period Dredge Cadets will be paid stipend of Rs 15,000/- per month and Trainee Marine Engineer will be paid stipend of Rs.25,000/- per month
Selection Procedure for Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) – Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/7/2015.
- The selection is based on the marks obtained in 12th Class/Diploma, Diploma in Nautical Sciences/Graduation in Engineering and interview. In case the candidate has both 12th Class and Diploma, for the purpose of selection the Diploma marks will be taken into consideration.
- Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to un-suitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent
verification of certificates/testimonials.
How to apply for Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers Vacancy in Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) :
- Application form at Annexure- I shall be downloaded from our website:- www.dredge-india.com & to be filled up by the candidate in English after carefully reading the eligibility criteria prescribed.
- The applicant should affix recent colour passport size photograph at top right side of the application form.
- Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may send their filled in applications in the prescribed format along with self attested photo copies of the following Certificates:- 1) 10th Class pass certificate/ Statement of Marks as proof of date of birth. 2) Statement of Marks of 12th Class/Diploma passed. 3) Statement of marks of all semesters of Diploma In Nautical Sciences / 4 years Degree in Marine Engineering 4) Valid Indian CDC. 5) Valid Indian Passport. 6) INDOS Certificate. 7) Basic STCW’95 Certificates. 8) Community Certificate (OBC/SC/ST). 9) In case, the community certificate is issued in any language other than English, an English version of the same , duly signed by a Notary should be produced
Interested eligible candidates are requested to download the application format from our website www.dredge-india.com & the duly filled in application form along with copies of all relevant certificates/testimonials in support of their eligibility may be sent only by post/courier in a closed cover superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR DREDGE CADETS ON CONTRACT BASIS” or “APPLICATION FOR TRAINEE MARINE ENGINEER ON CONTRACT BASIS” ,as the case may be, so as to reach the following address within in 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. No applications will be accepted/entertained in person. Applications received after the last date due to delay in postal/courier services or any other reason shall not be entertained and will be rejected :- MANAGER HR – (FS) DREDGING CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED, DREDGE HOUSE, PORT AREA, VISAKHAPATNAM- 530 001
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/7/2015
Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO 2/2015.