DSM hiring Freshers for Management Trainee Role
Company Name: DSM
Position: Management Trainee
Education: BE/B.Tech, Graduate
• The basic job requirement is maintaining the existing customer accounts.
• Relationship building and finding new opportunities in the market place for share shift business
• Helping finding new opportunities with existing / new customers on new applications and co-ordination with marketing
• Distribution management
• Meeting sales targets on volume / revenue
• Sales Volumes
• Maintaining / growing customer accounts
• Distributor sales management
• Receivables / statutory compliances
• Pricing within limit
• Finding new opportunities and helping Marketing
• University graduated or above, B.E. in polymer/ Mechanical background preferred
• Knowledge of Engineering Plastics markets and applications
• Proficient in spoken & written English
• Good communication skills
• Excellent social skills
• Initiative & independent person with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Highly driven and self propelling .
• Strong relation building capability
• 0-1 year of experience
DSM – the Life Sciences and Materials Sciences Company Royal DSM N.V. creates solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance. The company structure can be divided in 2 blocks life science and performance materials. Its end markets include human and animal nutrition and health, personal care, pharmaceuticals, automotive, coatings and paint, electrical and electronics, life protection and housing. DSM manages its business with a focus on the triple bottom line of economic performance, environmental quality and social responsibility, which it pursues simultaneously and in parallEL.
How to Apply: