East Central Railway (ECR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scout & Guide Quota through recruitment notification – East Central Railway (ECR) Recruitment 2015 – CENTRALIZED NOTIFICATION NO. ECR/HRD/RECTT/SCOUT & GUIDE QUOTA/2015-16. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from East Central Railway (ECR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Scout & Guide Quota Job on or before 22/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : East Central Railway (ECR)
Vacancy Name : Scout & Guide Quota
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Hajipur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : General Manager (P), East Central Railway, Hajipur
Detail of East Central Railway (ECR) Scout & Guide Quota Recruitment:
Closing Date for applicants of Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, J&K, Andman & Nikobar & Lakshdweep islands, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh and candidates residing abroad – 06.10.2015 ) 1. Applications are invited for the following posts in Headquarter and divisions of E.C.Railway for Recruitment against Scout & Guide Quota of 2015-16 :-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Examination Fee|
|Scout & Guide Quota of 2015-16||02 (Two) Group ‘D’ posts in each division : (One from Scouts and one from Guides) &
02 (Two) Group ‘C’ posts (One from Scouts and one from Guides)
|(i) (a) For Group ‘C’ (Grade Pay- `2000/1900) : 12th pass with 50% marks or its equivalent or higher education. (b) For Group ‘D’ (Grade Pay- `1800) : 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent or higher education (ii) (a) A President ‘s Scout/Guide/ Ranger/Rover OR Himalayan Wood Badge Holder OR A pre-HWB Trained Scout leader/Advanced Trained Guide/Leader/Captain (b) Should have been an active member of Scouts Organisation for at least 03 years in the recent past and should continue to be active. (c) Should have attended at least one event at National Level and one or two events at State Level. OR Should have a good record of participation in Scouts/Guides activities at Unit/District Level.||PB-1 (` 5200-20200) and Grade Pay ` 1800||For Group ‘C’ (Grade Pay- `2000/1900) : 18 to 29 years For Group ‘D’ (Grade Pay- `1800) : 18 to 32 years [age will be reckoned on 01.01.2016] (Upper age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for Physically Challenged Persons)||The examination fee to be paid through Indian Postal Order will be ` 100/- (Rupees One hundred) only. Date of issue of Indian Postal Order should not before the date of issue of this Employment Notice. i. All women candidates, SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, Persons with 40% or above Disabilities, Minorities (Muslims, Christian, Sikhs, Buddhists, Zorastrians) and Economically Backward Class candidates are fully exempted from examination fees. ii. Economically Backward Class candidates means whose family income is less than ` 50,000 per annum.. (They have to produce income certificate on letter head in the prescribed format as shown in annexure- ‘A’.) IPO (Indian Postal Order) should be pledged in favour of ‘FA&CAO, East Central Railway’ and payable at Hajipur. Examination fee will not be refundable in any case.|
Selection Procedure for East Central Railway (ECR) – Scout & Guide Quota Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Scout & Guide Quota Vacancy in East Central Railway (ECR) :
- The format should be neatly typed or handwritten either in Hindi or in English with one recent passport size photograph in full Scout/Guide uniform duly signed to be pasted on the application form .
- Candidates should write address of HQ/Divisions on the application form also where they desire to apply. Addresses are given in Para-6 below.
- The following enclosures should be attached with the applicationa) Two recent passport size photograph in full Scout/Guide uniform duly signed on the back of them, should be clipped alongwith the application form.b) Indian Postal Order of `. 100/- (in favour of ‘FA&CAO, East Central Railway’ payable at Hajipur). c) Necessary proof for claiming fee exemption. d) Xerox copy of certificates attested by Gazetted Officer/Self Attested in support of age, Educational Qualification and participation certificate in Scout & Guide activities for their eligibility as mentioned above. e) Xerox copy of Caste Certificate attested by Gazetted Officer/Self Attested in case of SC/ST candidates. For OBC candidates, current non-creamy layer certificate (for Central Government Service) issued by the competent authority should be enclosed.
- The envelope containing the application with all enclosures should clearly be indicated Application against Scout & Guide Quota; Employment Notice No. and Community on the top of the envelope.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/9/2015
East Central Railway (ECR) Recruitment 2014 – CENTRALIZED NOTIFICATION NO. ECR/HRD/RECTT/SCOUT & GUIDE QUOTA/2015-16.