Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of SUB ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the SUB ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL) Job on or before 27.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL)
Vacancy Name : SUB ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 22 Post
Salary : Rs.20,535-41,155/- p.m
Job Location : VISAKHAPATNAM
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27.05.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : EASTERN POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY OF A.P. LIMITED CORPORATE OFFICE P&T COLONY, SEETHAMMADHARA, VISAKHAPATNAM – 530 013
Detail of Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL) SUB ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL) Recruitment:
Applications are invited online through APEPDCL WEBSITE http://apeasternpower.cgg.gov.in from 28.04.2015 (Payment of Fee upto 27.05.2015 upto 01.00PM only) from eligible candidates for filling up of the following vacancies including backlog vacancies on regular basis in APEPDCL Engineering Service. The eligible candidates can apply for the available vacancies IN ANY ONE OF THE CIRCLES IN APEPDCL, and their candidature shall be considered for the vacancies existing in that Circle only as per Rule of Reservation and Presidential Order. The break-up of vacancies (Open/Local) for the post of Sub-Engineer/El. shall be as follows:
- Detail of Vacancies : Sub Engineer (Electrical) :- 22 posts
- Age Limit : Age not below 18 years and not above 40 years as on date of notification (28.04.2015).
- Pay Scale : Rs.20535-865-23130-1160-28930-1425-36055-1700-41155/-
- Educational Qualification : Must possess a Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) or Graduation in Electrical Engineering in addition to Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) or any other equivalent qualification in Electrical Discipline recognized by the Board/Government of A.P/ India/ UGC/ DEC/ AICTE as the case may be.
Application Fee :
- Each applicant must pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty Only) towards Application Processing Fee [including SC/ST/BC/PH (OH) and Ex-servicemen].
- Applicants under General category must also pay Rs.350/- (Three Hundred and Fifty ONLY) towards Examination Fee in addition to the Application Processing Fee of Rs.150/- (Total Rs.500/-).
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities, PH (OH) and Ex – servicemen need not pay Examination fee of Rs.350/-.
- Candidates belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered as Non-Local in General category only, and are required to pay the above-prescribed fee (Rs.150/- + Rs.350/-= Total Rs.500/-)
- Mode of Payment of Fee : The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification in any one of the A.P. Online centers and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number (12 digit) in the first instance. Applicants can also pay the fee through AP Online portal.
Selection Procedure for Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL) – SUB ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.2015.
- Written exam. No Interviews will be conducted.
How to apply for SUB ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL) Vacancy in Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL) :
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- I Step:- Payment of Fee: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification in any one of the A.P. Online Centers and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number in the first instance. Applicants can also pay the fee through A.P. Online portal. Before paying fee he must ensure that he has all the eligibility. The candidates who paid fees without eligibility do not confer any right for refund of money if at a later date found to be ineligible and rejected for examination.
- II Step:- Submission of Application: After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to logon to the website http://apeasternpower.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form. The applicants have to provide payment details (Journal Number and Date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
- The candidate should not furnish any false tampered, fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling up the application form.
- The candidates are advised to apply for their local circle (District) to avail the benefit of local reservation.
- Candidates called for verification of certificates will be required to furnish documentary proof (Originals) in evidence of the following as and when called for. 1. Age: Proof of age as recorded in SSC certificate or equivalent. 2. Qualification: Must possess a Diploma in Electrical Engineering (or) Graduation in Electrical Engineering in addition to Diploma in Electrical Engineering or any other equivalent qualification in Electrical Discipline recognized by the Board/Government of A.P/India/UGC/DEC/ AICTE as the case may be. 3. Permanent Community certificate issued by MRO in original or Original Caste Certificate issued by Revenue Officer not less than the rank of MRO issued on or after 01-07-2014 in respect of SC/ST & BC candidates clearly indicating the Sub-Caste and group (Proforma in Annexure-I). 4. Physically Challenged (OH) certificate indicating the minimum 40% of disability issued by District Medical Board. 5. Study Certificate from IV to X Class (Proforma in Annexure – II) 6. Residential Certificate issued by the Officer of the Revenue Department not below the rank of Tahsildar in independent charge of Mandal as the case may be (In respect of candidate who has not studied in any Educational Institutions upto SSC) (Proforma in Annexure – III) 7. N.O.C. from the employer (if already working in any organization). 8. In-service contract worker shall submit certificate from the concerned Divisional Engineer evidencing length of service, continuity of in service upto the date of this notification as contract worker/with recorded evidence through sub-station log books to be certified by the concerned Divisional Engineer and in respect of Corporate Office General Manager/HRD or Divisional Engineer/O&M OR With recorded evidence of EPF No. in his name to be certified by the concerned Divisional Engineer or Pay Officer in respect of Corporate Office. 9. Latest pass port size photo.
- Candidates will be required to appear for written test as and when conducted at their own cost, at Visakhapatnam only.
- Admission for written test or calling the qualified candidates in the written test to furnish documentary proof does not confer any right for appointment.
- The decision of the Selection Committee/APEPDCL is final in selection and allotment of candidates.
- Disqualification:- Conviction in Criminal cases involving moral turpitude declared insolvent.
- Physical Fitness certificate issued by a Medical Officer of the rank not less than that of Civil Surgeon in the prescribed proforma at the time of joining.
- The EPDCL reserves the right to cancel the Notification/Recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons.
- The in-service candidates of APTRANSCO / A.P. DISCOMs shall submit the service certificates (Annexure-VII) issued by the concerned Divisional Engineer and in respect of Corporate Office General Manager/HRD or Divisional Engineer/O&M, along with pdf Application format, to prepare weightage marks applicable to the candidates.
- The Orthopedically Challenged persons (whose writing speed is affected by Cerebral Palsy) may use scribe/paper writer to write the examination on behalf of them by making a request to the centre coordinator at least one day prior to the written test / examination, by giving a suitable undertaking by both the candidate as well as the scribe as per the guidelines and format placed as Annexure-V & VI. They may submit their request letters to the Center Coordinator well before exam date in order to scrutiny their application and to issue permission.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.05.2015
How to Apply: