Eastern Railway (ER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scouts & Guides Quota through recruitment notification – Eastern Railway (ER) Recruitment 2015 – 1/2014/S&G. Candidates who have completed Matriculation (10th/ 12th)/ ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Eastern Railway (ER).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Scouts & Guides Quota job ON or before 06.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company name||Eastern Railway (ER)|
|Posts||Scouts & Guides Quota|
|Qualification||Matriculation (10th/ 12th)/ ITI|
|Total Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Application Last date||06.01.2015|
Details of Post :
Applications, on plain paper (A4 size) in the given format neatly typed or hand written either in English or Hindi are invited from the eligible scout & guide candidates for filing up the vacancies against Scouts & Guides Quota of Eastern Railway for the year 2014-15. Category-1 in G.P Rs.190/200-2 posts & Category-2 in G.P Rs.180-8 posts. The candidates having no Scout & Guide qualifications need not o apply.
- For Category – 1 (Gr. ‘C’ in GP Rs. 1,90/- / 2,00/-) Aplication in prescribed format to be sent by-post to the Chief Personel Oficer, E.Rly., CPO Ofice, Recruitment Section (1st flor), 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata–70 01 or droped in the aplication box kept in the ofice of the Chief Personel Oficer, E.Rly., Welfare Section, 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata–70 01 during ofice hours except Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.
- For Category – 2 [Gr. ‘D’ (Erstwhile) in GP Rs. 1,80/-] Separate aplication acording to the choice of Divisions / Workshops in prescribed format to be sent by-post to the respective Divl. Railway Managers/Chief Works Managers i.e. The Divisional Railway Manager, Eastern Railway, DRM’s Ofice, Asansol–71301, (WB) /The Divisional Railway Manager, Eastern Railway, DRM’s Ofice, Howrah–71101, (WB) / The Divisional Railway Manager, Eastern Railway DRM’s Ofice, Jhaljhalia, Malda Town–732102, (WB) / The Divisional Railway Manager, Eastern Railway, DRM’s Ofice, Sealdah, Kolkata–70 014 (WB) / Chief Works Manager, Eastern Railway, Kanchrapara Workshop, Kanchrapara, 24 Parganas(N)–743145 (WB) / Chief Works Manager, Eastern Railway, C&W Workshop, Liluah, Howrah–71204 (WB) or droped in the aplication box kept in the respective ofices.
|Post||Quota||Qualification||Salary||Age limit (Age as on 01.01.2015)|
|2||(i) Matriculation or Equivalent with 50% marks in agregate. (Not aplicable for SC/ST candidates and for the candidates of any category posesing higher qualification) OR Pased out Act Aprenticeship/ ITI. No other qualification including Diploma in Enginering /BE wil be acepted as an alternative qualification. Act Aprenticeship/ITI certificate must be aproved by SCVT /NCVT. (i) Scouting/Guiding Qualification as in Para 4.0||Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m.||18 to 30 Yrs.|
|Category – 2
|8||(i) Pased Clas-10th or ITI or equivalent or National Aprenticeship Certificate
(NAC) granted by NCVT. (i) Scouting/Guiding Qualification as in Para 4.0
|Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m.||18 to 33 Yrs.|
Examination Fees :
- The Examination fe of Rs. 10/- (Rupes One hundred) only is payable either in form of Demand Draft (DD) / Indian Postal Order (IPO/ Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favour of ‘FA&CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata’. This Examination Fee is not refundable/transferable/ adjustable under any circumstances.
- DDs /IPOs isued before the date of publication of this Employment Notice or after the closing date wil not be acepted and the Aplication Form wil be rejected.
- Aplication received with Cash / Cheque / Money order / Central Recruitment Fe Stamps wil not be acepted and wil be rejected.
- Candidate must write their name, ful adres at he space provided in the IPO/at he back of DD.
- Fee Exemptions: SC/ST candidates, Women candidates, Minority* candidates, Candidate belonging to economicaly Backward Clases* are exempted for payment of examination fes.
General Instructions :
- Eastern Rly. Administration’s decision wil be final. The decision of the Administration in al maters relating to eligibilty, aceptance or rejection of aplications etc. wil be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or corespondence wil be entertained in this conection. The Administration does not undertake any responsibilty for sending any reply to the candidates not selected or not caled for in Writen Examination/Interview. No refund of Examination Fe wil be made.
- The aplication is liable to be rejected if any of the compulsory enclosure is not atached as indicated in the proforma of the aplication or the aplication is found defective in any respect.
- Canvasing in any form wil disqualify the candidature.
- As per the extant rules a Ind Clas journey Pas from Home Station to the place of Examination and back wil be isued to SC/ST candidates for apearing in writen test.
- No column should be left blank, which also may be the cause of rejection of the aplication.
- Verifications of al testimonials and certificates wil also be mandatory conditon for apointment.
- No aplication form wil be suplied by the Railway.
- The envelope containing the aplication must be super scribed “Aplication for Recruitment against Scout-Guide Quota for “2014-2015” for the Category of Group …………….
- Place of Posting wil be decided by the Apropriate Authority.
- Candidates in response to this notification shal ensure that he/she fulfils al eligibilty conditons at he time of submision of Aplication.
- Recent Pasport size photographs (Taken within one month) should not be acompanied with colored glas and cap on the head and it may be the cause of rejection of the aplication.
- Photographs pasted on the Aplication Form, not signed and without date by the candidate may be the cause of rejection of the aplication.
- Without date & Thumb impresion, Unsigned and Signed in Block or Capital leters may be the cause of rejection of the aplication.
- Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be acompanied by an atested translation in English /Hindi.
- Candidates seking age relaxation or Fe Exemption, must be produced the Cast Certificate, Death Certificate of husband, Afidavit that she has not remaried since, Copy of Decre from the competent court of law, Discharge Certificate, No Objection Certificate and Bonafide Certificate from the employer, where aplicable. 9.15 Category of post should be mentioned in the aplication. Not mentioning the same may be the criteria of rejection of aplication.
- Rly. Authority is not the responsible for wrong delivery/droping of aplication and also mentioning the adres & category wrongly on the aplication, the same may be the criteria of rejection of aplication.
- Mere caling/Apearing in writen test and/or personality Test/interview does not confer any right or claim for apointment.
Selection Procedure for Eastern Railway – Scouts & Guides Quota Post:
- Written Test on 06.01.2015 and 21.01.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Scouts & Guides Quota vacancy in Eastern Railway (ER):
Closing Date and Time for receipt of aplications: 06.01.2015 upto 17.00 hrs. Closing Date & Time for candidates residing at Asam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spit Districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Predesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadwep Island and candidates residing abroad : 21.01.2015 up to 17.00 hrs.
Eastern Railway (ER) Recruitment 2015 – 1/2014/S&G.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job: 06.01.2015