Eastern Railway has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sports Quota through recruitment notification – Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 E.Notice No. ERSA/Recruitment/Advt./2014-15 . Candidates who have completed Matriculation (10th/ +2)/ Degree/ ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Eastern Railway.
Eligible candidates can apply online / offline for the Sports Quota job on or Before (07.01.2015 to 22.01.2015). Last Date Will be Differ Based on Your Location Kindly Check the Link Click Here For More Details Below. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company name||Eastern Railway (ER)|
|Qualification||Matriculation (10th/ +2)/ Degree/ ITI|
|Total Vacancy||26 Posts|
|Application Last date||22.01.2015|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
Eligibility will be considered based on the sports performance in the championships held on 01.04.2012 or afterwards only and sportsperson shall be a currently active player. For this purpose, concluding day of the championships will be taken into account. Performance in earlier championships, i.e. before 01.04.2012 will not be taken into consideration. (4) In case of team games, only sportsperson who has actually played in the field shall only be eligible. Sportsperson, who has represented as member of a team in any recognized sports event / championships but has not actually played the sports in field, shall not be considered for recruitment. Accordingly, the candidate has to produce a certificate for actual participation in field for his/her recognized sports achievement alongwith application. (5) The selection will be conducted through trial and interview. (6) SC/ST candidates will have to submit a copy of Caste Certificate duly issued by authorized competent Govt. Authority for the purpose. (7) (i) Eastern Railway reserves the right to consider only those candidates who have potential to strengthen Eastern Railway’s existing team on the basis of field trial conducted. (ii) For individual events, the performance during the field trial may preferably be equivalent or better than the 3 rd place (time/distance etc.) of last All India Railway Championships. (8) Fee of Rs.100/-(Rupees One Hundred) only is payable either in form of Demand Draft(DD) drawn in favour of FA&CAO/Eastern Railway/Kolkata or Indian Postal Order (IPO) payable only at GPO/Kolkata, drawn in favour of ‘FA & CAO, Eastern Railway, Kolkata’. This fee is not refundable/transferable/adjustable under any circumstances. DDs/IPOs issued before the date of publication of this Employment Notice or after the closing date will not be accepted and the Application Form will be rejected. Application received with Cash/Cheque/Money order/Central Recruitment Fee Stamps etc. will not be accepted and will be rejected. Candidate must write their name, full address at the space provided in the IPO/at the back of DD. Fee Exemption: This fee is not applicable for SC/ST, Women, Minorities & Economically Backward Class Candidates. (a) Minorities will mean Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains & Parsis. (b) Economically backward classes will mean the candidates whose family income is less than Rs. 50,000/-(Rupees Fifty Thousand) only per annum.
The following authorities are authorized to issue income certificates for the purpose of identifying economically backward classes:- (i) District Magistrate or any other Revenue Officer up to the level of Tehsildar. (ii) Sitting Member of Parliament of Lok Sabha for persons of their own constituency. (iii) Below Poverty Line (BPL) card or any other certificate issued by Central Government under a recognized poverty alleviation programme or Izzat MST issued by Railways. (iv) Union Minister may also recommend for any person from anywhere in the country. (v) Sitting Member of Parliament of Rajya Sabha for persons of the district in which these MPs normally reside. Such income certificate issued by the authorities mentioned above would have to be as per Format-A given below consisting of the following information as mentioned. This would have to be issued on the letter head of the issuing authority.
Selection Procedure for Eastern Railway Sports Quota:
- Candidates can apply from 07.01.2015 to 22.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure mentioned in the recruitmentnotification.
How to apply for Sports Quota vacancy in Eastern Railway :
- All the Championships mentioned above as sports norms for recruitment shall be conducted under the aegis of recognized International/National/State Sports Federation and also recognized by the Railway Sports Promotion Board.
- Two self-addressed envelopes (11” X 5”) should be sent alongwith the application
- Last date of receipt of application is 07.01.2015 (17.30 hrs.) and 22. 01.2015 (17.30 hrs.) for the candidates residing in places as separately mentioned at the top of the notification.
- Application for Category (1) & (2) to be sent in a closed envelop superscribed “APPLICATION FOR SPORTS QUOTA RECRUITMENT’ indicating the category, by post or to be dropped in a drop box at the address mentioned in Item-A above. (ii) Application for Category (3) to be sent in a closed envelop superscribed “APPLICATION FOR SPORTS QUOTA RECRUITMENT” indicating the category, by post or to be dropped in a drop box at the address, according to choice, mentioned in Item-B above. (iii) All copies of certificates submitted alongwith the application should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer
- SC/ST candidates will be given free travelling authority for attending the selection trial/interview.
- The selected candidates should accept posting in any division/workshop/office under the jurisdiction of Eastern Railway.
- Candidate cannot be considered for recruitment against sports quota for any specific event/position/game, in which he/she has no recognized sports achievement, as per norms. Note: (i) Kindly ensure to bring original documents for Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Sports Achievements, Caste Certificate etc., on the date of trial and interview without which the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the trial/interview. (ii) No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the selection trial/interview. (iii) The candidates will have to bring their own kit and also two recent passport size photographs (same as affixed on the application). (iv) The candidates may be required to stay during the selection trials for 2-3 days for which they have to make their own arrangements. (v) The Railway Administration reserves the right to fix any date as deemed suitable, change the venue or postpone trials/interview for its own convenience, which can also be cancelled due to unforeseen causes against which no claim will be entertained. (vi) Non-fulfillment of any of the criteria mentioned in this advertisement will make the application liable for rejection. (vii) Reservation for SC/ST/OBC etc. is not applicable for sports quota recruitment. (viii) All or any of the terms/conditions in the notification can be modified/cancelled without any notice. (ix) The application should be filled in the candidate’s own handwriting. (x) Incomplete application is liable to be rejected. (xi) Canvassing in any form will make the candidature liable for rejection. (xii) Separate application with separate Postal Order/DD to be submitted for each Category and Unit (Hqrs./ Division/ Workshop). (xiii) Railway Administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. (xiv) Mere calling / appearing for trial/interview does not confer any right or claim for appointment. (xv) Names of the successful candidates declared to be so by the competent authority will be published separately, whose candidature shall be provisional till departmental verifications of qualification, credentials etc. as deemed necessary, are completed and found genuine. (xvi) Railway Administration will not be held responsible for postal delay. (xvii) THIS NOTIFICATION ALONGWITH FURTHER DETAILS LIKE LIST OF CANDIDATES FOUND ELIGIBLE FOR ATTENDING TRIALS, DATES & VENUES OF TRIALS AND OTHER NECESSARY INFORMATION RELATED TO THIS RECRUITMENT WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE ON THE EASTERN RAILWAY WEBSITE “www.er.indianrailways.gov.in”. (xviii) Candidates who would be called for trial should prepare themselves to attend the same within short notice.
Reference: Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 E.Notice No. ERSA/Recruitment/Advt./2014-15.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job:22.01.2015