Eastern Railway has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentices through recruitment notification – Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.01/2015/LLH. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Eastern Railway.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Act Apprentices Job on or before 28. 09 .2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Eastern Railway
Vacancy Name : Act Apprentices
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 525 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Howrah
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28. 09 .2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Chief Works Manager, C & W Workshop, Eastern Railway, Liluah, P.O.Liluah, Distt.-Howrah,(W.B.) Pin – 711204
Detail of Eastern Railway Act Apprentices Recruitment:
- Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the candidates fulfilling the conditions given below for engagement of 525 nos. of Act Apprentices for C & W Workshop, E.Rly, Liluah under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1962 for imparting training.
- The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed “Application for engagement of Act Apprentice” against Employment Notice No. 01/2015/LLH for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting Training.
- The application is liable to be rejected if any of the compulsory enclosure are not enclosed as indicated in the proforma and if submitted more than one application.
|Sl. No.||Name of trades||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total||Ex Servicemen|
|1||Fitter||115||34||17||62||228||3% of the total no of seats(i.e. 16 seats)are reserved for Ex Serviceman
2% of the total no of seats(i.e 11 seats)are reserved for Physically Handicapped persons
|4||Welder( G & E )||38||11||6||20||75|
|7||Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Mech)||2||0||0||1||3|
- QUALIFICATIION:- Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% on average and having I.T.I. certificate from an institute affiliated to NCVT compulsory in relevant trade. Copies of all certificates viz. proof of date of birth, educational/technical Qualification Certificate, Caste Certificate. Ex-serviceman certificate, OBC certificate/ Creamy Layer certificate etc. duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of Central or State Govt. and must bear office seal and name of attesting officer should be submitted along with the application. No extra weightage will be granted to candidates having higher educational qualification.
- AGE:- (i)The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.07.2015 i.e the date ofbirth should be within 01.07.91 to 30.06.2000 (ii)Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST Candidates. i.e the date birth should be within 01.07.86 to 30.06.2000 (iii)Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in case of OBC candidates. i.e the date birth should be within 01.07.88 to 30.06.2000 (iv)For Physically handicapped person :- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years. In case of SC/ST & OBC physically handicapped person the upper age is relaxable by 15 years & 13 years respectively.
- Training Period: As per directives of RDAT/Kolkota.
- STIPEND: Stipend will be paid as per extant rules.
Selection Procedure for Eastern Railway – Act Apprentices Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09 .2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Act Apprentices Vacancy in Eastern Railway :
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. At any stage of engagement, if erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice.
- The Application form & Call Letter as per format must be submitted in A4 size paper duly filled in all respect by the candidate in his own hand writing with ball point pen to be addressed to Chief Works Manager, C & W Workshop, Eastern Railway, Liluah, Howrah, PIN – 711204 in a closed envelop enclosing the following documents :- (i)Two(2) Self-addressed envelope of 11” x 5” with Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/- ( Exemption for SC/ST/PH Candidates) (ii)A Crossed Postal Order in favour of F.A. & C.A.O. Eastern Railway, Kolkata payable at GPO/Kolkata for Rs. 40/- as a processing fee which is not refundable/transferable under any circumstances. The Postal Order purchased before the date of publication of this notice will not be valid. (iii)No fee is required for SC/ST/PH /Women/Minority & economically backward class candidates. (iv)Two (2) recent Passport Size Photographs duly signed by the applicant, one photograph should be pasted on the Application Form in the space provided for it and the another should be pasted on the ‘CALL LETTER- CUM- ADMIT CARD’ in the space provided. Both the photographs must be attested by Gazetted Officer. (v)The application Form should be strictly as per format enclosed as Annexure-‘A’ & ‘B’ on good quality white paper of A4 size using one side only. The candidate must fill up the required information with black pen/black ball pen on his/her own handwriting in “English/Hindi” only. No column should be left blank. (vi)Photo copy of Matriculation Certificate & mark sheet ( both the side of the mark sheet ) duly attested by any Gazetted Officer. (vii) Photo copy of ITI Certificate & mark sheet ( both the side of the mark sheet ) duly attested by any Gazetted Officer. (viii)Photo copy of Cast Certificate duly attested by any Gazetted Officer. (ix)Photo copy of Creamy layer Certificate) in case of OBC candidates duly attested by any Gazetted Officer. (x)Photo copy of discharge certificate of Ex- Serviceman duly attested by any Gazetted Officer. (xi)Photo copy of physically Handicapped Certificate duly attested by any Gazetted Officer. (xii) In case of SC/ST/OBC candidates, a certificate from the appropriate authority, for their belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories should be submitted in the format prescribed by the Government of India (Annexure- C for SC/ST & Annexure-D for OBC) The list of authorities empowered to issue SC/ST/OBC certificates are indicated below:- a)District Magistrate/ Additional Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/Deputy Collector/1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate/ Sub-divisional Magistrate/Taluk Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner (not below the rank of 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate). b)Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar. c)Sub-divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and or his family resides.
- Sealed Box for dropping of the applications will be kept at the Chief Works Manager’s Office, C & W Workshop, Liluah between 10-00 hrs. to 16-00 hrs. in all working days & 10.00 hrs. to 12.30 hrs . on Saturday only (except Sunday & Holiday). The Box will be finally withdrawn at 16-00 hrs. on 28.09.2015.
- Name and address of the candidates should be legibly filled in on the CALL LETTER-CUM-ADMIT CARD with a recent passport size photograph of the candidate duly signed and attested by a Gazetted Officer affixed on the space provided in the format of the CALL LETTER. The Call Letter should be sent along with the application form through ordinary post only.
- If it is noticed by the Railway Administration that the applicant has furnished wrong information/fake certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/ selected candidate at any stage without notice. FIR will be lodged for submitting false/ forged certificates & for furnishing wrong /false information or documents in support of their considerations.
- The Railway administrations do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28. 09 .2015
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2014 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.01/2015/LLH.