eBay Inc is hiring FRESHERS for Software Engineer profile
. Developer in Application security projects in Banking/Payments/FI domains
. Excellent hands on skills in Security Architecture, OOAD, C++ , JAVA in a UNIX environment.
. Proficient in the usage of debugging tools, ability to code if required in UNIX environment
. Excellent knowledge of Industry best practices for Information & Application Security
. Knowledge of RDBMS (preferably Oracle)
. Technical design & associated design documentation, driving design reviews
. OWASP Project & its complete knowledge
. Security Threat Analysis & Security Threat Modeling
Company Name: eBay
Position: Software Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech, MCA
1. Security Threats & Vulnerabilities (Eg: XSS, CSRF, Response Splitting, Command Injection, Phishing etc)
2. Thorough Understanding of TCP/IP Suite of Protocols & IPSEC Knowledge
3. Excellent knowledge of HTTP, HTTP Session/Connection, Cookies, SSL/TLS, existing issues & mitigation
4. PKI (Public Key Infrastructure), X.509 Certificates
5. Authentication / Multi factor Authentication protocols.
1. B.Tech/B.E/MCA/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent.
With more than 100 million active users globally (as of Q4 2011), eBay is the world’s largest online marketplace, where practically anyone can buy and sell practically anything. Founded in 1995, eBay connects a diverse and passionate community of individual buyers and sellers, as well as small businesses. Their collective impact on ecommerce is staggering: In 2011, the total value of goods sold on eBay was $68.6 billion — more than $2,100 every second. For the latest stories about eBay, including recent financial performance, visit our News Center.
How to Apply: