eBay Inc is hiring FRESHERS for Software Quality Engineer profile
At Paypal we are seeking highly motivated and creative Software Engineers to be part of team developing automation for critical customer experience across the board.
We are looking for candidates interested in working with open source technologies and want to be part of developing world class test automation platform using the cutting edge next generation automation tools within Paypal.
1. Owns and is accountable for the design and development of the testing for critical cross platform customer interactions on web and mobile platforms.
2. Get an in-depth understanding of the product.
3. Spends most of the time developing test code and testing, and efficiently produces elegant, clean tests with no unnecessary complication or abstractions.
4. Begin to lead sub-system test design reviews and participates in code reviews.
5. Frequently interfaces with other functional teams on all aspects of a feature or sub-system.
6. Work well within an Agile/Scrum team, and contributes effectively to the success of those that you interact with regularly.
7. Becoming visible across major engineering organizations, or through external forums such as conferences, workshops, or open source initiatives.
1. Test code is well-commented, easy to maintain, and can be reused across a sub-system or feature
2. Produce test code that is thoroughly tested and is reliable with very few bugs
3. Can be relied on to deliver features and sub-systems on time and to requirements, without quality issues
4. Generally correctly estimates software schedules.
5. Can successfully deliver to an existing functional or design specification.
6. Quickly develop the ability to diagnose and resolve live site issues.
7. Can establish working relationships that enable self-direction in gathering requirements and scoping of work.
8. Java, Selenium, XML
The International Quality Automation team’s charter is to develop the tools and tests to ensure high quality, global, PayPal customer experience. You will participate in defining international quality automation strategy, research and recommend tools and solutions, collaborate with architects, developers, other test engineers and managers, implement best international quality practices and build out a world class test automation platform.
This is a unique opportunity within PayPal where you will have interactions with all PayPal product teams, globally. PayPal is available in over 100 countries!
How to Apply: