eClerx Services is conducting Walkin drive for FRESHERS for Finance Analyst/Sr. Analyst profile on 2nd September to 6th September 2013.
1. Cataloging (categorizing) contracts and deals of derivative trades of our clients
2. Capturing data from client systems and online faxes to our system.
. Processing the captured deals and contracts.
. Reconciliation reports, preparation of reports using MS Excel, auditing
. Training and mentoring of new recruits
Company Name: eClerx Services
Position:Finance Analyst/Sr. Analyst
Education:Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Experience:0 – 3 Years
1. Any Graduate /MBA Freshers as well as experienced can apply.
2. Good knowledge of derivatives & capital markets is a must.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
4. Good analytical and logical skills.
5. Undergraduates, CA’s, Ca pursuing canidates are not eligible.
6. MBA paasout or 4th sem results awaited and graduates awiating last sem results can apply too.
7.Kindly note : MBA students from premier colleges like Symbiosis, PUMBA, ITM, IBS, SIES,IIM’s,NMIMS,MET etc. are not eligible for analyst role.
Please brush up on the following for the interview:
1)What are Derivatives, forwards, futures, call & put options, Bonds , debentures
2)Importance or the need of derivatives.
3)Different Type of derivatives
4)Different types of markets (capital markets, money markets, primary & secondary markets, mutual funds)
BSE, NSE, SEBI, IPO,
5)How does a company get listed on BSE/NSE
6) Prepare on the basics of Accounts.
1) Candidates without photo id proof wont be entertained.
2) Candidate should be fine with Night shifts.
3) Only Male candidates are eligible.
4) Do not forget to mention Piyush on the top of cv for reference.
5) Candidates applied within a span of 6months need not apply.
eClerx is a data analytics service provider specializing in competitive intelligence and pricing optimization programs for a number of industries and derivative operations for the financial services market. With a proven track record of delivering world-class quality and innovation to FORTUNE 500 companies, eClerx offers an unparalleled blend of people; processes and technologies to help clients substantially improve their performance at reduced cost. Our service portfolio spans the range of data process and analytics services and includes activities such as on-line catalog management, price benchmarking, contract analysis, data mining and financial / operational risk management. We understand client needs and solve business problems by custom designing data processes, assembling a delivery team comprising generalists and domain specialists, and developing customized software to integrate the eClerx process with client internal systems and processes. The typical eClerx program would be 15-20 head count in size, spanning multiple functions and skill levels, and would be a multi-year client partnership.
Our facilities are based in Fort, Sewri, Ghatkopar, Airoli and Pune.
How to Apply:
Walk in Date : 2nd September to 6th September 2013.
Timing – 10am-4pm(Monday- Friday)
Block # 01, 5th Floor,
DLF Akruti IT Park,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Pune – 411057, Maharashtra, India.