Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) invites application for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator/ Helper with 8th Pass/ Degree holders
|Company name||Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)|
|Posts||Data Entry Operator/ Helper|
|Qualification||8th Pass/ Degree|
|Total Vacancy||13 Posts|
|Application Last date||16.12.2014|
Details of Post :
EdCIL requires Data Entry Operators & Helpers on contractual basis for one of its project whose office is located in Delhi. The details in respect of No. of post, monthly remuneration and eligibility criteriaare as follows
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Data Entry Operator||
||6||Rs. 13,300/- per month|
||7||Rs. 8554/- per month|
Upper age limit indicated above is relax-able upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates should enclose attested photocopy of the caste certificate issued by Competent Authority. Physically handicapped candidates with disability not less than 40% shall be eligible for age relaxation by 5 years.
- Write on top of envelope in bold “Application for the post of ……………………………………………. against Advertisement No. ……………………….”.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- For the post of Data Entry Operator: No certificates/testimonials need to be attached along-with the application form. The documents regarding education, experience, salary, date of birth caste/tribe, Physically handicapped etc. will be required at the time of interview, if qualify in the skill test. The candidature of the candidate to the Skill Test is provisional and mere appearance in the Skill Test does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post. The candidature will be treated as void ab-initio in case he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidate should satisfy himself/herself regarding possession of the required qualifications, age, caste etc. as stipulated for the post he/she has applied for before appearing in the Skill Test. (b) For the post of Helper: Candidates are required to enclose attested copies of certificates/testimonials regarding education, experience, salary, date of birth caste/tribe, Physically handicapped etc. alongwith the application form. In case the relevant documents/testimonials are not enclosed with the application form, the candidature of the candidates is liable to be rejected and no further communication shall be entertained in this regard.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for shortlisting/ skill test/ interview. EdCIL reserves the right to upgrade theeligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the skill test/interview for the post of Helper & as well as for the post of DEO.
- Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel, if there department rule requires.
- Applications which are incomplete, unsigned, not in proper format or received through E-mail, FAX, by Hand will not be accepted under any circumstances and will be rejected summarily.
How to Apply
Application, downloaded or neatly typed on the A‐4 size paper in the prescribed format and complete in all respects giving specific information regarding eligibility conditions, should reach the office of the EdCIL (India) Limited to the Project Manager (PRU), EdCIL House, Plot No. 18A, Sector-16A, Noida (UP) – 201301 by registered Post/Speed Post/General post/Courier on any working day between 10.00A.M to 5.00 PM within a period of 15 days from the date of hoisting of advertisement. Incomplete application or those received after due date will not be entertained. The last date of receipt of application is 16.12.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :16.12.2014