Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of MTS / Messenger through recruitment notification – Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 13/NMEICT/TSG/HR-2015. Candidates who have completed 12th, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job MTS / Messenger on or before 06/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Vacancy Name : MTS / Messenger
Educational Qualification : 12TH, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.10,000-12,000/-pm
Job Location : NOIDA
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Project Manager (NMEICT), EdCIL (India) Limited, EdCIL House, 18-A, Sector 16-A, NOIDA – 201301 (UP).
Detail Of Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) MTS / Messenger Recruitment:
The National Mission on Education through Information & Communication Technology (NMEICT), MHRD, Government of India invites applications for the following position purely on contract basis:
- No of post : 03
- Essential: Senior Secondary Certificate.
- Desirable: Graduation in any discipline
- Experience: Minimum 2 years postqualification experience as Support Staff.
- Experience in Education Sector preferred.
- Age limit: Max. 30 years.
- Starting Salary Range (consolidated): Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- negotiable, depending on Selection Committee’s recommendation.
Selection Procedure For Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) – MTS / Messenger Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For MTS / Messenger Vacancy in Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL):
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application i.e. 06.07.2015. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and may also include group discussion and/or interview depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel, if there department rule requires.
- Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age etc have to be produced in original as and when called for group discussion and/or interview.
- In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview / selection. Call letters for interview related with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by Speed Post only.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for Group Discussion / Interview.
- EdCIL reserves the right to upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
- The candidates should send their filled in applications in the prescribed format enclosing certified copies of testimonials/certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, etc latest by 06.07.2015 through speed / registered post (mode only) to the Project Manager (NMEICT), EdCIL (India) Limited, EdCIL House, 18-A, Sector 16-A, NOIDA – 201301 (UP).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/07/2015
Reference: Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 13/NMEICT/TSG/HR-2015