Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 20/HR&A/2015/PRU. Candidates who have completed LLB, LLM, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Officer & More Vacancies on or before 19/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Vacancy Name :Project Officer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : LLB, LLM, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs.35,000-75,000/-pm
Job Location : NOIDA
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL), EdCIL House,18A, Sector-16A, NOIDA-201301(UP)
Detail Of Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Project Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
EdCIL requires professionally qualified and experienced persons for the post of Project Manager, Project Officer, Contract Specialist and Consultant on contract basis. Project Background: The 11th Five Year Plan paid particular attention to “quick and inexpensive dispensation of Justice” with “speed and affordability”. Particularly address the needs of marginalized groups, who do not have strong lobbies to ensure that their rights are guaranteed. It is within this context that the Department of Justice is implementing a project on Access to Justice for Marginalized People (2008-2012) with UNDP support in 7 states of Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh. The Project, on one hand, focuses on improving institutional capacities of key justice service providers to enable them to effectively serve the poor and disadvantaged and on the other hand, it concentrates on direct empowerment of the poor and disadvantaged man and women to seek and demand justice services. The 12th Five Year Plan focuses on “faster, sustainable and more inclusive growth”. An important consequence of the focus on inclusion during the 11th Plan has been heightened awareness about inclusiveness and empowerment amongst people. A greater desire to access information about the rights and entitlement made available by law and policy and eagerness to demand accountability from the public delivery systems augurs well for the future. In the 12th Year Plan, the Government of India plans to extend the Access to Justice Project in the North Eastern States and Jammu and Kashmir. Access to Justice Project is a unique opportunity for an experience candidate to put his/her legal knowledge, skills and experience for benefiting the
marginalized sections of the society. These Terms of Reference relate to the tasks of a Project Officer, whose roles and responsibilities are described further
|Name & Number of the post||Educational Qualification, Work Experience and Age||Consolidated monthly remuneration|
|Project Manager Post Code-10 Post- (01 No)||Education Qualification: Essential: Bachelors Degree in Law from recognized University.
Desirable: Master’s Degree in Law from recognized University. Education in Human Rights or Social Science will be an asset.
Experience: 03 years of relevant professional experience working on development Projects, including some experience of civil society organization, preferably
Age: Maximum 50 years as on 01.07.2015.
|Rs. 75,000/- p.m. (including all statutory contributions of employee)|
|Project Officer Post Code-11 Post- (01 No)||Education Qualification: Essential: Bachelors Degree in Law from recognized University.
Desirable: Education in Human Rights or Social Science will be an asset.
Experience: 01 year of relevant professional experience working on development Projects, including some experience of civil society organization, preferably in the north Eastern States and Jammu and Kashmir.
Age: Maximum 50 years as on 01.07.2015.
|Rs. 60,000/- p.m. (including all statutory contributions of employee)|
|Contract Specialist Post Code-25 Post- (01 No)||Education Qualification: LL.B. from Recognized University
Experience: Essential: Minimum 2 years of experience of drafting and management of contracts, experience in project monitoring & evaluation and reporting on progress of the project. Working knowledge of computers Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking
Preferable: Experience of working on development projects, working with the marginalised communities at the grassroots level and civil society organizations on Access to Justice related issues.
Age: Maximum 40 years as on 01.07.2015
|Rs. 35,000/- p.m. (including all statutory contributions of employee)|
|Consultant Post Code-26 Post- (01 No)||Education Qualification: Essential: Bachelors degree in Law or Masters Degree in Sociology/Anthropology/Political Science/Social Science/Public Administration/Public
Policy. Preferable: Ph.D in the desired field or LLMExperience: Essential: Must have minimum 03 years of post qualification research experience of working on access to justice or related issues. Experience of researching for and preparing
extensive reporting formats and editing reports. Must have minimum 03 years of previous work experience in Jammu & Kashmir. Demonstrable experience in research and documentation. Good analytical, communication interpersonal and presentation skills. Previous exposure to community level issues relating to access to justice is desirable. Ability to work independently. Computer Skill – Fully conversant with using the different applications related to Microsoft Office.
Age: Maximum 40 years as on 01.07.2015.
|Rs. 40,000/- p.m. (including all statutory contributions of employee)|
Selection Procedure For Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) – Project Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Officer & More Vacancies in Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL):
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel, if there department rule requires.
- Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age etc have to be produced in original as and when called for interview.
- Upper age limit indicated above is relax-able upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PH candidates with disability not less than 40% . SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates should produce caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in original as and when called for interview.
- In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview/selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by Speed Post only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active.
- The Advertisement Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
- EdCIL reserves the right to upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
- The last date of receipt of application is 19.08.2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/08/2015
Reference: Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 20/HR&A/2015/PRU