EFI- Electronics for Imaging hiring Senior UX Designer
Company Name: EFI- Electronics for Imaging
Position: Senior UX Designer
Education: BE/B.Tech, ME, MCA
Salary: Not specified
. We are looking for an-all-round UX Designer, who will help revamp the Fiery Enterprise products, which will have the BEST user experience.
. We are looking for someone who has about 4 years of experience, enthusiastic and passionate about changing the way we live. Knows: content strategy, usability, interaction design, information architecture, visual design, HTML & CSS.
. Loves to build slick, simple, intuitive and visually stunning interfaces.
. Strives for quality and has extreme attention to details, pixel perfect.
1. Excellent user interface and visual design skills.
2. Exceptionally strong conceptualization capabilities, excellent problem-solving skills, and ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
3. An exceptional understanding of fundamental design disciplines (typography, composition, color and animation) and principals (affordance, clustering, progressive disclosure, consistency, etc…)
4. Drive and represent design direction to team members, senior management, and key stakeholders
5. Direct and develop UX artifacts including streamlined scenarios, storyboards, information architecture, wireframes, visuals and interactive prototypes
6. Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
7. Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
EFI™ is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
How to Apply: