Electronics Arts Hiring BE / BTech / MCA freshers 2015 for Software Engineer I at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed BE / BTech / MCA can apply for this job from Electronics Arts.
Company Name: Electronics Arts
Position: Software Engineer I
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Salary: Not specified
Total No of Vacancy: NA
As a founding member of the ESRB, we believe in an industry-supported, voluntary rating system. Ratings are designed to provide accurate and objective information about the content in computer and video games so that consumers can make an informed purchase decision. The ESRB is an independent organization which assigns game content ratings, enforces advertising guidelines and helps ensure responsible online privacy practices.
1. Development of new games and related features
2. Contribute to the evolvement of our existing games
3. Maintain detailed design documentation throughout the project cycle
1. 1 to 3 years’ experience in relevant game development and/or demo-scene
2. Excellent written, verbal communication skills and critical thinking skills
1. Native application development experience on Smartphones/Mobile Platform with expertise in more than one of the following platforms/programming languages
IOS SDKs (iPhone and iPad) and Objective-C
2. Knowledge and understanding in OpenGL/OpenGL ES/DirectX/Win 32.
3. Fluent in C++ with strong OOP fundamentals
4. Experience with Unity or Unreal Engine 3 development a plus
5. Proficient with 3D math including linear algebra (vector math, matrices)
6. Intermediate knowledge in 3D graphics and 3D rendering algorithms
7. Gameplay systems design and implementation.
8. Design/build Multiplayer systems architecture and implementation
9. Find creative technical solutions to design challenges.
10. Knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: