Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)invitesonline application for the recruitment of Technical Experts/ Senior Technical Experts for BE/B.Tech holders
|Company name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Posts||Technical Experts/ Senior Technical Experts|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||19/10/2014|
Details of Post :
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), with headquarters in Hyderabad, is a multi-product, multi-disciplinary organization offering standard and customized solutions to Atomic Energy, Space and Defence Sectors, Electronic Security Applications, Communication Networks and e-Governance applications. The company has a human resource pool of 3000 professionals. The annual turnover is more than Rs.1450 crores. Currently, the company is working on large technology-intensive projects for strategic applications
Technical Experts/ Senior Technical Experts:
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Technical Experts/ Senior Technical Experts||i) Degree in Electrical Engineering with more than 30 years experience in design, development and management of large strategic projects.||1||Rs.60,000/- to Rs.75,000/- per month (the above remuneration is all inclusive)|
- The contract can be terminated by one month’s notice on either side.
- Preference will be given to retired professionals with military background or from reputed academic institutions / R&D Laboratories / Industry
- A medical certificate from Company / Govt. Medical Officer certifying the applicant’s fitness is required.
- Details about ECIL can be had from web site www.ecil.co.in
- Persons with the right qualifications, experience and aptitude may furnish their curriculum vitae in the prescribed format which can be down-loaded from our web site.
- During the tenure of this contract, the applicants should not take up any assignment with other institutions / industry.
- The applicants should ensure that there is no conflict of interest; in the event of their joining ECIL as an Expert.
- Method of selection: Screening followed by an interview by an expert selection committee
How to apply:
Last date of receipt of applications is 10 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. The applications have to be sent by email to [email protected] or hard copy by post to Head, Corporate Planning & Projects monitoring, ECIL, ECIL Post Hyderabad – 500 062
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 19.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|