Company Name: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Position: Director (Technical)
Details of Post :
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of Director (Technical), Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.75,000-1,00,000/-(Revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 13th JANUARY, 2014. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
- In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy
- Minimum 45 years.
- Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be an engineering graduate or equivalent preferably in
- Electronics/Computers/Telecommunications Engineering with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organisation of repute.
- Persons dealing with high technology products in the field of Computers, Telecommunications, Automation etc. and experience in Marketing electronic products and identifying, developing and marketing new products/services would have an added advantage.
- Provided that minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
PAY SCALE: Central Public Sector Executives.
Executives holding posts in the pay scale of:
- Rs. 7250-8250/-(pre 1.1.1992 scale) with
- Rs. 9500-11500/-(post 1.1.1992 scale) Industrial
- Rs. 20500-26500/- (post 1.1.1997 scale) DA
- Rs. 51300-73000/- (post 1.1.2007 scale) or
- Rs. 18400-22400 with Central DA.(pre-revised)
- Rs. 37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/- (Revised 1.1.2006)
The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
How To Apply :
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 13thJANUARY, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 13/01/2014
How to Apply: