Electronics for Imaging Inc is hiring FRESHERS for QA Engineer profile
. The Job involves talented QA engineers to contribute towards both manual testing of client / server applications and
. Building automation and maintaining test tools, scripts and test framework.
. He/She will be responsible to derive automation scripts/tools for the identified Client/Server applications.
. The candidate will be responsible for documenting and tracking the progress against the assigned tasks.
. The Candidate should be able to adapt to an agile development methodology.
Company Name: Electronics
Position: QA Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech, MCA
1. The candidate should possess strong cross-functional communication, interpersonal and team skills.
2. He / She should have the ability to resolve conflicts and make sound decisions.
3. Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. The candidate should be able to review current process and recommend process improvements.
1. BE / MCA in Computer Science or equivalent
2. Must have strong knowledge of OS (Windows and Unix/Linux)
3. Knowledge of writing/debugging automation scripts (in C++, Perl, Python)
4. Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills are a must
5. Knowledge in Printing technologies and formal education in Color & Imaging will be a big plus.
Located in Silicon Valley’s Foster City, CA, with worldwide offices, EFI™ researches, invents and delivers next-generation digital technology that brings brands, ideas and images to life for businesses globally. Driven by our entrepreneurial spirit, EFI helps drive our customers’ business success with a scalable digital product, solution.
How to Apply: